Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

I think you should email your CV to Roman.. It seems you have the credentials to belittle his Porto accomplishments.

Jokes on you mate, he's a 10 time CL winner in Football Manager. :Goober:

Although I'm willing to bet that even a bum on the street would use substitutions more wisely and with more effect than Andre.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Ivan Luiz Terry Cole

Romeu

Ramires Mereiles

Sturridge Torres Mata

Subs: Torres-Drogba,Mereiles-Lampard,Romeu-Mikel/Ramires-Mceachran

The united game last year was enough for me too see that drogba can have big influence when coming from the bench!

Yeah. Let's fire him.

Let's bring back Hiddink, and when he has bad results, let's fire him. When Mourinho comes back and Terry's still playing and we're failing, let's fire him.

I think you should email your CV to Roman.. It seems you have the credentials to belittle his Porto accomplishments.

Exactly!!! It happened before doesnt mean it will again with Hiddick I mean..and soon as cracks appear the ole crap will come back..we're trying avoid this sacking manager merry go round crap not start it again...we drew against Wigan...bad but hardly end of the world!We didnt loose at least and there are teams in the League that will cause upsets just how you approch the game and if it goes wrong how deal after with it all...

This is getting silly now..cant turn your back on the Manager every time he has a bad result...then support him when he does well and then turn your back again when it goes wrong...either support the guy or not but none of this 'support him when winning' bollocks

can we just effin TRY torres and drogba up front together!!! please!?!?!?!?!?!

I hope to god not. This could be one of the biggest games of the season, I think our goal now should be 3rd or 4th anything else will be a big bonus. I don't really want Arsenal to succeed, but I hope they make the top four this year, obviously not at our expense, but at spurs. It would be a massive boost if we could beat them, spurs must not get a CL place this season. Not the match to try new things, stick to Drogba, stick to deep line, stick to Romeu and by god, please do not sub on a combination of malouda/mikel/kalou.

uhm... not going to waste time trying to figure out which starting 11 AVB would play.

All I know is AVB should have learned from the plethora of mistakes that we have been committing recently that defense is a concern for us and we can't handle the high line of defense which AVB loves. defense is one thing we need to concentrate on.

spurs must not get a CL place this season.

Spurs in the CL is just a waste of an England club going. If they get knocked out of Europa League this early, How would they go in CL? In saying that, could be nice to have a change in teams. (Spurs instead of Arsenal that is)

Would be amazing to beat the yids at the lane given that they are currently 2 puts ahead, with a game in hand. Although think that this is a must not lose, as going 5 points behind having played a game more would be a disaster.

Howard Webb is the referee for this game.

my brother started watching premier league football and became a Spurs fan. I´ll go back to my family for christmas early to watch the game with him. really exicted to watch this with him.

on another note: we can get a result there if Mata has a good game and Terry & Luiz are completly in-sync with their game.

Spurs in the CL is just a waste of an England club going. If they get knocked out of Europa League this early, How would they go in CL? In saying that, could be nice to have a change in teams. (Spurs instead of Arsenal that is)

True but judging by Harry's reaction..Europa was seen as a meh sorta thing..frees them up more etc.

Oh lordy Webb....