Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

Looks like its back to the dismal back four with Ivanovic partnered with Terry and Bosingwa on the right :/

That's why we MUST sign 2 centre back's in January to lesser the chance of this happening again.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

avb said midfield is not a priority and is not where we are looking on ^^

If that's what he actually believes...

Then I'm afraid he's wrong. We've been crying for a creative mid ever since lampard got slow

Turkey%20Toss%20lion%20Ryan%20Hawk%2011-07stamp.jpg

:D:P

If that's what he actually believes...

Then I'm afraid he's wrong. We've been crying for a creative mid ever since lampard got slow

I'm sure it's a bluff.

In summer he said we needed a midfield player & a winger and failed to sign the latter. He'll also know Miereles isn't up to the task of what we needed. He says it's not a priority, doesn't mean we won't sign one though :D

If Torres starts then i just hope he can do something in the game. I think he would have a good chance without playing against King but then again i seen him marked out the game by PER MERTESACKER ! Come on Torres proves us all wrong dude and score a Sheva at the lane ! That's if he starts lol !

If Torres starts then i just hope he can do something in the game. I think he would have a good chance without playing against King but then again i seen him marked out the game by PER MERTESACKER ! Come on Torres proves us all wrong dude and score a Sheva at the lane ! That's if he starts lol !

Doubt it, i'll be surprised if he gets more than 10 minutes.

Hopefully Drogba can score a few, and have a good performance.