Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game could have went either way. I'm happy with a draw and although we had some good chances to win so did spuds. I sometimes wonder what games avb watches tho when i hear him talk after games. Anyway I'm happy with what we got but unhappy that this is where we are at (thankful for draws with spuds) but i guess that's evolution for you. Let's have them at the bridge

this match almost seals that its a 2 horse race upfront (maybe 3 with 3rd being tottenham). but really expect spurs to slip sooner or later and that would make things really interesting for 3rd and 4th with spurs bein 2points ahead with a game in hand, arsenal being a point behind and pool 3. its going to be a cracking 2nd half to the season.

If JT didn't excite you tonight then you have problems. What a legend, I love that man. Ashley Cole was class, Ramires miss towards the end was painful though!

in fairness to rambo his back was to goal and in hindsight I thought he done well to even get close. Thought romues shot was in tho I had my wee brother by the arm when he hit it.

I don't see anything left this season, wat the hell happened to us destroying teams 4-0. People are okay with this draw but I sure as he'll am not! Now let the media hype up this Manchester domainayes football crap when last year we had 3 London teams in the top four! This is becoming the new norm for us, to not lose away games, fukin hell we should be aiming to win away games cuz that's just what Chelsea fc does during serious title campaigns. We lose 2 games AT HOME (unheard of during mourinho days) and all we do is sit back and accept a draw away to SPURS!!!!! We need to make up for those 2 losses with a statement win over a top four caliber team away people, not in our own backyard. for that's how Carlo won his title, we went 6-0 against the "top four". We need to win out for any hope this season, bye bye epl it only CL and FA CUP.

We sealed our title hopes after the losses to QPR/Man U/Arse and Liverpool.

We lost all four due to a high line.

So a certain somebody was inderectly responsible.

transition means change ,,,,change takes time ,,,that means patience as well

We sealed our title hopes after the losses to QPR/Man U/Arse and Liverpool.

We lost all four due to a high line.

So a certain somebody was inderectly responsible.

you can criticise the high line like many others have but I see it like this, the high line works fine if everyone tracks back ok, if everyone is capable of tracking back then the high line isn't an issue. That didn't work for us for one reason or another and through trial and error avb has amended that which to me shows he is willing to adapt to the game when needed. Keep the faith folks. And ps CHELSEACHICK is right about JT tonight ...if he didnt excite and inspire you somethin is wrong

I don't see anything left this season, wat the hell happened to us destroying teams 4-0. People are okay with this draw but I sure as he'll am not! Now let the media hype up this Manchester domainayes football crap when last year we had 3 London teams in the top four! This is becoming the new norm for us, to not lose away games, fukin hell we should be aiming to win away games cuz that's just what Chelsea fc does during serious title campaigns. We lose 2 games AT HOME (unheard of during mourinho days) and all we do is sit back and accept a draw away to SPURS!!!!! We need to make up for those 2 losses with a statement win over a top four caliber team away people, not in our own backyard. for that's how Carlo won his title, we went 6-0 against the "top four". We need to win out for any hope this season, bye bye epl it only CL and FA CUP.

mate no harm to you but pre Jose we lost plenty more than 2 home games a season and as far as a draw to spuds goes this season ...its not a bad result. I personally went into this season expecting little and hoping for something. If we get nothibg but champs league and allow avb to stay on and build a team then ill be content with that for now. We have no right to win every game

We should have won this game just like we had to win against Wigan.Still i am happy with the way we played,we outplayed them,they could have won at the end but that is one of the few chances they had.We had loads of crucial chances.Sturridge sitter,Drogba's brilliant shot went of the post.Ramires could have brought us the three points,first one on one with Fridel then the free header.We now have Fulham and Villa home,both teams in shit form before our visit to Wolves.All pretty much easy considering the games we had before.

Get the fuck in you blues.

Its silly to compare this team to Mourinho's or AVB to Carlo or Mourinho.

Miles apart IMO. I can't really recall even last season when we were this bad (apart from the "bad moment")

mate no harm to you but pre Jose we lost plenty more than 2 home games a season and as far as a draw to spuds goes this season ...its not a bad result. I personally went into this season expecting little and hoping for something. If we get nothibg but champs league and allow avb to stay on and build a team then ill be content with that for now. We have no right to win every game

top post ..most of us realised we needed to change things ,,,and didnt expect to win the title .. Ican see positives pity some cant see any.

tough game. i am happy with the point. could´ve been much worse. apart from some of the lads finishing i am very impressed how they are keepning their heads when under pressure. going to White Heart Line and not losing is quite something. but not just that, we totally bossed the game for big chunks of the game, especially in the second half.

i don´t know why some people are soooo negative about Chelsea lately. Football is more about than Chelsea. It is too complex i think.