Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

"At the back, Jose Bosingwa, a figure of fun for some when his name is mentioned in the same breath as Lionel Messi's, shackled his antagonist without too much difficulty." - Barca v Chelsea - jus sayin :whistling:

Fernando Torres was a ballon d'or third placed a few years ago, what's yer point?

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think Bosingwa is fine against someone like Bale, by the way who plays when Bale is out?

I haven't liked the look of Ivanovic in the centre this season to be honest, more worried about him than Bosingwa.

Against Sunderland they played Modric in his position.

Fernando Torres was a ballon d'or third placed a few years ago, what's yer point?

My point is if he can cope with the best in Messi, he can cope with anyone on his day. And Bosingwa hasn't experienced a decline like Torres, but came back from injury and tbf to him has done ok. Obviously he has his off-games but you get my point.

cool.. my bosses croatia player niko kranjcar & my bosses south africa player steven pienaar are back after injuries for spurs,

what a game tomorrov, i hope for a draw, cause i support bouth london clubs, can´t whait until the game start!!

So i guess that's Ivan in the centre? If Bale plays we have GOT to play Paulo Ferreira.

Paulo will either have the game of his life or get roasted, with Bosingwa we know it will be the later so what choice have we got?

Ferreira covering Bale? You're kidding. I know Bosingwa is weak defensively but at least he has the pace to somewhat keep up.

Torres starts otherwise chant for for his name!!!! There was a report forgot where and I think and believe it that drogba is holding Chelsea hostage. Play great a couple of games then hold up the team cuz he's not getting the 2 year contract that he so desperately wants. Let him go, I love you drogs but a club especially our club is bigger than any player, any. Look at that game against wigan and then Valencia. One game play hard to show that you still have legs then play disinterested. Drogba is living the life for he knows that avb needs him more than drogba needs the club.

Last time I checked avb was brought here to overhaul our squad, not embrace the old spine set forth by mourinho.

KTBFFH!!!!!

-------------------Cech------------------

Ivanovic-----Luiz------Terry-----Cole

------------------Romeu----------------

----------Ramires-----Meireles--------

Sturridge---------------------------Mata

------------------Drogba------------------

Sure.AVB won't try Torres.

cool.. my bosses croatia player niko kranjcar & my bosses south africa player steven pienaar are back after injuries for spurs,

what a game tomorrov, i hope for a draw, cause i support bouth london clubs, can´t whait until the game start!!

Hey Man! Welcome back! Havent seen you on for a while...

BTW which team do you support?

I see you're wearing a Barca shirt, but cant really recall any african players in their starting 11?

Anyways,,,,this match has a draw written all over it.... 3-3 !

I think he supports Barca, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs. :rolleyes:

So no love for thursday nights, channel 4 Manchester clubs?

Spurs definitely have Defoe and Lennon out, and Adebayor and Bale are serious doubts.... I don't see much threat if all four are out.

Modric + Parker + Sandro will be a worry.