Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

Feels like we will be wating ages for this game .. bloody MNF , ill take a draw if we are up fro it like were where tuesday it should be good game , just no Aresnal and Liverpool performaces please.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talk torres, it all clear that torres can't play football if you don't give him a ball, last match with valencia dd was supply passes from all corner of the pitch, but as soon as torres was introduce and mata out all thing change torres was not given a pass for him to work on. he tried to make it by himself so i will say to all chelsea fans to make our player to supply torress and will get something in return. cos that what gerrard do supply torres passes

Should we just defend the shit out of this game?, for example 4 defenders and 2 defensive midfielders?, i doubt AVB will sit back though, he will definitely go for the win.

The same line-up as against Valencia would be good, but unfortunately impossible because of Luiz's suspension. And I have a feeling Lamps will return. Romeu will have to be at his best to contain Silva.

Hope Torres doesn't start this one for us. Looks useless again. Everytime he touches the ball he miscontrols, looks off balance and i'm sorry, yeah strikers can lose confidence but to look THAT dogshit is unacceptable. He had his run, looked half decent for about 3 games, now looks worse than ever. I have always hoped he would come good but being realistic he looks like he will never get back to the old him. I genuinely get worried when I watch him come on for us, only because his touch is embarrassing, my mates (Utd and Arsenal) always say how shit he looks, and I can't even deny it!

Anyways! back to this game. So tight, we can't match them attacking wise, I think our key player here is Rammy. He is pretty much our version of Yaya toure for man city. A runner, but he imo is quicker and probably better feet if weaker. Either way if he can find space I think we have a decent chance. Other end of the pitch though, They will deffo start Silva,Toure,Barry, then probably Kun(t), Nasri and Dzeko? Thats problems. For any team. Key men are Silva,toure and Kun. Shut them out and I think we have a chance.

AVB...show us what you got. We need to beat a big team. This could kickstart a big run off. With Spurs coming up, being able to take out city and inflict their first defeat would be a massive message to everyone else...WERE BACK.

Drogba's back, he deserves to start against City. And I don't know if anyone else noticed, but in my opinion Torres looked really motivated in the last 2 games, when he only played in the last minutes.

I think Sturridge and Drogba's good form will help Fernando too.

I would approach this..

----------------------Cech---------------

Ferreira - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

-----------------Mikel - Romeu-------

------Ramires - Meireles - Mata---

---------------------Drogba--------------