Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

-city haven't had a clean sheet in 7 consecutive games in the PL (not sure this one is correct but I could of sworn I saw it on BBC preview)

You are right, but nobody is talking about that. Just what AVB was saying.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about the rest of you but i'm really feeling confident about this game and i think we can really beat them at HOME. It's about time to get a big home win and this is the best time to do it and we'll slowly get back to the title race.

I'm counting on our legendary striker.

If David Luiz was not banned i would have tipped us to win this.

But that Bossy-Ivan-JT-Cole back 4 has failed every time against half decent opposition, what is their to suggest it will be different this time?

But that Bossy-Ivan-JT-Cole back 4 has failed every time against half decent opposition, what is their to suggest it will be different this time?

Honeslty, even if his heart isnt in it, and it's dangerous for Alex to know our new training, tactics etc since he's going to another club, it's worth it to play him, because the defence is extremely worrying, that's the same line up we had against Arsenal when we lost 3-5. And even if we don't play highline against City, that defence was still very poor.

Honeslty, even if his heart isnt in it, and it's dangerous for Alex to know our new training, tactics etc since he's going to another club, it's worth it to play him, because the defence is extremely worrying, that's the same line up we had against Arsenal when we lost 3-5. And even if we don't play highline against City, that defence was still very poor.

Just curious & we might have spoken about this topic earlier in the week. Would you receptive having Ferreira start the match??? Let him run for a half & see. He is a better defender than Bos IMHO. Bos offers more pace going forward.

Just curious & we might have spoken about this topic earlier in the week. Would you receptive having Ferreira start the match??? Let him run for a half & see. He is a better defender than Bos IMHO. Bos offers more pace going forward.

I for one always wanted to see PF in the RB when ever Ivanovic was covering the CB position for us ...

my lineup:

Cech

PF-Iva-Terry-Cole-

-----Romeu----

--Ram/Mereiles---Lampard---

---Sturridge--Drogba--Mata----

Ferreira is better at positioning himself than Bosingwa, but his lack of pace can easily be exposed by the opposition...

True, but Bosingwa's marking is so bad that will his pace even matter? lol

Also true, but would not choose someone who has a chance of stopping the opposition over someone who would have no hope in hell? ;)

Anyways coming back to my earlier post about Paoulo..He could work against fast opposition if he stayed back deep like how he did against Gareth Bale one year ago. As for Jose, he generally does well against fast and tricky players like Ashley Young....Its the intelligent ones he has a problem with..

I dunno about the rest of you but i'm really feeling confident about this game and i think we can really beat them at HOME. It's about time to get a big home win and this is the best time to do it and we'll slowly get back to the title race.

I'm counting on our legendary striker.

we've actually never been out of the title race. at least not until its mathematically impossible.