Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So nervous about this game. But I still believe we will get a 2-1 win.

Any team news yet?

Lol nice prediction!

Dude, I couldn't sleep i was so nervous..woke up had breakfast and watched the game..

Good start to the day! =]

I was so excited last night I even dreamed something about Chelsea and Manchester. I woke up and i was "oh fuck I gotta get back into the match" and fell in sleep again.

oh and

Result - Chelsea WIN

Full-time score (Chelsea goals for first) - 2-1 to Chelsea

Chelsea's first goalscorer - Drogba

On to a bit of the negative -when I got back last night the measly medai were just going on about what an awful setback it was for Citeh, and how they should have put the game to bed, with absolute minimal emphasis on Chelseas fantastic performance.

The media have to appeal to the masses to make money, the masses don't want to read about how wonderful Chelsea are, they want to read about "crisis" "bust ups" "sackings" etc etc and there seems to be a deep seated resentment of Chelsea ever since Abramovich came in.

On to a bit of the negative -when I got back last night the measly medai were just going on about what an awful setback it was for Citeh, and how they should have put the game to bed, with absolute minimal emphasis on Chelseas fantastic performance.

The media have to appeal to the masses to make money, the masses don't want to read about how wonderful Chelsea are, they want to read about "crisis" "bust ups" "sackings" etc etc and there seems to be a deep seated resentment of Chelsea ever since Abramovich came in.

guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Yeah they were definitely the better side, no doubt about that. But many made it seem as if City were Barcelona-esque and that they were killing us. We were indeed poor with the ball where it mattered but we defended well, except for Joké Bosingwa, and they literally had just two chances.

Honestly, I couldn't care about what the press thought...City used to be ultra-defensive home and away, when we faced them last season and the one before, yet no-one questioned their tactics when they beat us...

Still buzzing over this never fort i would be after beating city but hey. still pissed about yaya i hope Chelsea write to the FA or somthing about what hw did to mata and tried to do to Rambo

gotta keep this going beat the shit out of Wigan on saturday

EDIT

if this is evan true anyway

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Mark-Clattenburg-I-DID-see-Yaya-Toure-kick-and-cuff-Juan-Mata-and-I-was-right-not-to-send-him-off-article842447.html

Majority of the media just think that it opens new avenues for Man Utd to secure their title...

Anyways, I'm frankly enjoying our new role as "David" since we seem to be doing it so well...miss the ol' "Goliath" days though...

Was City a better opposition?

Sure they've completely outplayed us for first 20-25mins, but also, our players came in defensively and waited for them to lose the rhythm and attack them. We were having trouble penetrating their defense, but so did City later in the game after our defense went deeper. There were really not a lot of chances in the match, and most of the game was a crucial midfield battle.

Silva stopped by Oriol and another closest player and on the other hand Barry and Toure kicking Mata and Ramires around.

Post match conference

Majority of the media just think that it opens new avenues for Man Utd to secure their title... Anyways, I'm frankly enjoying our new role as "David" since we seem to be doing it so well...miss the ol' "Goliath" days though...

Seen more ''David'' days myself usually when Goliath or other even Davids spat us out and shit on us....

....not off the pitch though :whistling: