Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

Its now or never, we must win. Defence is good but the Valencia game had other rules ( dont let them score). Give Drogba

a rest and let Torres play from the start with Mata and Sturridge, and for god save attack and attack more, dont let them

control the game.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to sound mad but why don't we recall Conor Clifford and give him a go? Dalglish for Liverpool did the same with Flanagan against the same opponents last season and it payed off handsomenly.

It's hardly like Conor is a fragile teenager, he is 20 and Chelsea through and through and he is a battler, he would relish the prospect of getting out there and getting stuck into those ego's, don't honestly reckon it would phase him at-all.

Plus Mancini would not expect this so he wouldon't bother looking into his abilities either.

---------------Cech---------------

Ivan-----Romeu----Terry--Cole

--------------Clifford--------------

-------Ramires-----Meireles----

Sturridge---------------------Mata

--------------Drogba--------------

This is going to sound mad but why don't we recall Conor Clifford and give him a go? Dalglish for Liverpool did the same with Flanagan against the same opponents last season and it payed off handsomenly.

It's hardly like Conor is a fragile teenager, he is 20 and Chelsea through and through and he is a battler, he would relish the prospect of getting out there and getting stuck into those ego's, don't honestly reckon it would phase him at-all.

Well I really like Conor too, but is Bosingwa really THAT bad ? :D

Not the type of game for Conor to come into to be honest. He's having a good time on loan right now, he's playing regularly etc & it's not worth pulling him out yet. Dalglish did it because that game meant nothing to them and they had good cover for Flanagan. We don't, it's literally throwing him into the deep-end without a life jacket. Billy would be a good shout instead, to play RB.

Someone can give me a link to a site that wrote about luiz ban for this match?

Does the one in CC count? If not, that is awesome news. He has only 4 YCs in PL. But I distinctly remember that in the Newcastle match, the channel showed that he is suspended for the next match when he got the yellow! Uncertain till we get the team news I guess?!

Does the one in CC count? If not, that is awesome news. He has only 4 YCs in PL. But I distinctly remember that in the Newcastle match, the channel showed that he is suspended for the next match when he got the yellow! Uncertain till we get the team news I guess?!

i can't found even 1 article about this...

-------------------Cech---------------

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

----------------Romeu----------------

--------Ramires - Meireles--------

--Sturridge - Drogba - Mata-------

• We need Ramires or Meireles instead of Lampard because of their workrate. Lampard is better at attacking but the midfield is going to run a lot, closing down spaces, pressuring etc..Lampard isn't ideal for this.
  • Sturridge and Mata need to help out in defence, get everyone except Dider behind the ball so there is no space for Toure, Silva or Nasri to pick out a pass. It may not be pretty but we desperately need any kind of a win to get back into the title race and get all the pressure off the Boas.
  • If we play with a high defensive line, I think we're going to need some lubricant due to the raping that we're going to cop from the pace of their attack. Although, I'm pretty sure AVB is no fool.
  • No long balls. They have big powerful players like Kompany, Lescott, Toure and Richards all against Drogba. So short, fast passes will do.
  • Stop Silva. Stop him and we will clog up most of their gears of their attacking machine.

My prediction is 1-1. Sturridge and Aguero with the goals. Not a bad result considering their form and squad they have.

KTBFFH

the 1 Y.C in the CC is going with the Y.C in the EPL?

Yes. All domestic cup (FA & Carling) bookings count with the Premier League ones. So David Luiz was booked in..

02/10 v Bolton - PL

23/10 v QPR - PL

20/11 v Liverpool - PL

29/11 v Liverpool - CC

03/12 v Newcastle - PL