Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

As long as we're not crushed by a four-goal margin we'll have done well :lol:

Hoping for a draw, City will be out to prove a point after going out of the UCL.

Yeah exactly and if Man U win on the weekend..they know even more so they need a win

We'll no doubt be in the same postion but all a bit eeeeeek..but gotta show what we can do because no doubt by Monday our win will been forgotten about and all the doubt coming back in again press wise no doubt

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be a tough game no doubt. Hope it doesn't turn into a thrashing, but I don't think it will. The scoreline at trafford wasn't really indicative of city's performance. It was more Man United being absolutely hopeless than City being completely dominate, I think United could have scraped away with a victory if it weren't for Johny Evans and the scoreline wouldn't have been so large if it weren't for United's belief that they can still win even at 4 nil.

If we go in with the right tactics, like that which we saw against valencia, and the right mentality, like what we saw at against valencia and newcastle, we could easily get away with a good win. we have the players to hit them hard on the counter. The scariest thing is the brilliance of players like Aguero, Silva, Balotelli, Nasri etc, who can create something from nothing and slice through our sometimes leaky defence with ease but I think if we concentrate, play to our strengths and the crowd gets behind the players we can beat those city scum who will hopefully be feeling embarrassed about having to suffer in the Europa league.

lessons learned from the past. we have out performed when the media least expects us to ...

Against New Castle , the media never thought we would win with a 3 goal margin .. but we won.

Against Valencia, the media certainly didn't think Chelsea will qualify ... but then again we proved them wrong. Hope the media have all eyes on City and not on us for this one too ... who knows we might actually surprise them again. :)

Apparently Sammy Hutchinson has been named in the PL squad, suprise start perhaps?

Interesting...could it be because Alex won't be included? Don't think AVB will use Hutchinson in such a big game.

As far as I'm aware you can't just add a player to the list whenever you feel like it, otherwise what's the point of being forced to register.

I was under the impression Youth Players/Homegrown talent can be added throughout the season.

If we're playing Torres we're basically playing with ten men from the start; he's that lost on the pitch at the minute.

I dont know if the Rafa Spanish connection got the best out of him...theres always been a Portuguese/Spanish rivalry similar to Scotland/England...either way he could be out next Summer unless a dramatic improvement.

Someone posted on here, as a joke , that he was a secret agent from Liverpool...in my darkest conspiracy moments I'm starting to think so. But I know its not true.

cue Twilight Zone music.....