Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to lie, this is the most worried I have been for a long time about a home game. Man City are steamrollering their way to the league and did smash 5 past Norwich. Hopefully we do not play the high line because if we do David Silva, Aguero and Nasri will absolutely destroy us on the break.

The only positive is that City have been leaking stupid goals recently

I would have said "not a chance" about winning this game after losing 0-2 to Liverpool in the Carling Cup, but now that we have a couple of 3-0 wins against Newcastle and Valencia under our belts we can go into this game with real confidence! I really feel we can beat them this weekend!!

If we win, the team will get a massive confidence boost that may see us win something this year.

As Mancini says, "Football is strange"

Don't get too excited though lads, don't forget our situation.

Plus, after being knocked out of the CL, it could have a big negative impact on Man City as well. A big, big game on Monday.

Plus, after being knocked out of the CL, it could have a big negative impact on Man City as well. A big, big game on Monday.

Aye. If anyone is loaded with experience of playing in the big games under immense pressure - then that is Chelsea. If anyone isn't - it's City. It is easy for them now when they win everything and everyone fears them, but when things go bad - that's when you need to prove how good you are. Matches like this can really be a turning point in your season.

The only thing that would leave me angry on Monday is to see our squad get out there and don't give it everything and I really doubt they are going to do that.

Wont be easy given they are out of CL. There cannot be any defensive errors or we will be outplayed :) As usual fans have to play an important role in this game.

Just like we did against Valencia, we need early goals. Silva needs to be marked at all times... really sad we Luiz is out of this game. His presence could very much be used in this match :(

Fingers Crossed ...

Go Bluessssss Go :)