Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City Fan Here

Seeing a lot of comments about City playing on the counter attack that`s very wrong considering our average possession in games is around the 75% mark.

Also expect the team to be

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Milner Yaya

Silva Nasri

Aguero

Balotelli

Also with regards to the amount of tickets sold they sold out in 3 days and it's a Monday night games and Sky also does not help that your ticket prices are £60!

City Fan Here

Seeing a lot of comments about City playing on the counter attack that`s very wrong considering our average possession in games is around the 75% mark.

Hart

Milner Yaya

Silva Nasri

Aguero

Balotelli

Also with regards to the amount of tickets sold they sold out in 3 days and it's a Monday night games and Sky also does not help that your ticket prices are £60!

Cheers Tom,

Thats a scary lineup, but to be honest I dont think you 'ii get 75% possession.

Yes I share your disgust at the £60 - talking about this earlier, reckon the bubble is about to burst. People who run football are just carrying on like the bankers, as if there is a an endless suplly of punters willing to shell out. Couldnt your Sheik moneybags sub your lot ? About as likely as Abramovich doing the same.

Balotelli starting?

well it was good knowing yall.....

I mean look at them..

and look at us..

now look at them again.

a draw would have to be considered a good result here

are you scared homie??? I am not & I think CFC are up for the challenge. The Blues didn't become bitches overnight.

jose-bosingwa-photos-0.jpg

City Fan Here

Hart

Milner Yaya

Silva Nasri

Aguero

Balotelli

Welcome to the forum, it's good to have other fans coming on here and not be bitches, wish we could get it more often to have a debate with other teams, shame really. But still very scary line up there, i'm hoping for the best for Chelsea of course, we have 3 very very hard matches this month, we've been through 2 of them and won, however against City, for me it's asking for too much, i can see City taking 3 points here, the team is too good at the moment. Hopefully it will be a good game and not a complete disaster of Chelsea, i just want to see a good performance from my team most of all.

Mata won't survive if De Jong plays.

I hope he doesn't play, i remember when we beat them 2-0 last season, De Jong was quality, easily there best player in that match, he was a nuisence and stopping us from getting in there box and causing trouble.

I agree that I would not expect City to play on the counter. However, that 75% average possession is absurdly high, and frankly, not true (I've researched that matter a bit).

City Fan Here

Hart

Milner Yaya

Silva Nasri

Aguero

Balotelli

Hey mate! Glad to see normal oposition's fans, who can disccuss normally!

Balotelli starting?

well it was good knowing yall.....

I mean look at them..

and look at us..

now look at them again.

a draw would have to be considered a good result here

Alright.

Now look at Liverpool. And look at City again. And then if you missed it, go watch the match at Anfield again. Where Queen Kenny almost got them. Mate, if football worked the way you are trying to imply here, City would have made it to the CL knockout stages after topping their group.

Will I take a draw? Yes, but would still be disappointed that we didn't beat them, because we sure as hell can if we turn up the same way we did against Valencia and Newcastle.

Alright.

Now look at Liverpool. And look at City again. And then if you missed it, go watch the match at Anfield again. Where Queen Kenny almost got them. Mate, if football worked the way you are trying to imply here, City would have made it to the CL knockout stages after topping their group.

Will I take a draw? Yes, but would still be disappointed that we didn't beat them, because we sure as hell can if we turn up the same way we did against Valencia and Newcastle.

I admire your faith, personally i don't think we stand a chance against City.

I admire your faith, personally i don't think we stand a chance against City.

Ok let's put things in an optimistic perspective

-they are out of the group stages, hardly a sign of a top team

-we are at home

-we just comfortably beat a side that drew with Barcelona and narrowly lost to Real Madrid (who are better than City)

-we are gaining form and haven't conceded in three matches, scoring 9 goals in the process

-city haven't had a clean sheet in 7 consecutive games in the PL (not sure this one is correct but I could of sworn I saw it on BBC preview)

-they are on a morale drop