What needs to be done in January

Wilson

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so whom would be your Backup who is happy play'n for a big team, plays well against avarage teams and doesn't cost 400 Mio, plus hes english and pretty young... Looking forward to your Answer ;)

The Problem with gabby is he is inconsitant ,

ans whats the problem with him being a backup for the wings? and a pretty good one?

Because he wouldn't develop.

Abong- has a lot of potential to be a very good winger. He's matured this season under Alex Mcleish, but he's not quite there yet. To make him rot on our bench would be a travesty to his own career & probably us.

Because he wouldn't develop.

Abong- has a lot of potential to be a very good winger. He's matured this season under Alex Mcleish, but he's not quite there yet. To make him rot on our bench would be a travesty to his own career & probably us.

OK that gets to me, but it don't gets to me why our fellow Brazilian is "LHAO" when I mention him as a winger we could buy... he has great potential and has developed very well this season, 5 goals and 6 assists till now is a very good ratio to me... and I think to many other ppl...

maybe we should print NEYMAR on his back, call him boywonder (so we mentnion him to be in the same Sphere as El Fenomeno) and let him wear a crazy haircut.... there are david luiz hairdresses on the stores... why not Neymars?...

EDIT

AHHH wait ok, its because hes not ond the FIFPRO Shortlist :D

OK that gets to me, but it don't gets to me why our fellow Brazilian is "LHAO" when I mention him as a winger we could buy... he has great potential and has developed very well this season, 5 goals and 6 assists till now is a very good ratio to me... and I think to many other ppl...

maybe we should print NEYMAR on his back, call him boywonder (so we mentnion him to be in the same Sphere as El Fenomeno) and let him wear a crazy haircut.... there are david luiz hairdresses on the stores... why not Neymars?..

Henrique probably hasn't seen Gaby day in-day out.

The problem with Abong- is he's 25 now. Ideally he should be peaking this season and into the next. It's a big time for him now, time for him to prove his potential that he's always had. He's taken a lot of responsibility this season, filling the void of Ashley Young & Stuart Downing.

If he has a stronger season, he could be worth looking at next season, for the right price. Though to be honest, I'd rather we try for Marc Albrighton, who's much younger and has vast potential in him.

Realistically

Out

Alex

Kalou

Anelka

Mceachran (loan)

Drogba

In

Cahill

De Bruyne

Ilicic/Giovinco/Jovetic

Krasic

Pato/Cavani/Lewandowski/Llorente

Call me crazy, but i would love us to take a punt on a Tevez loan deal until the end of the season. He's a cunt, but still a quality striker. There won't be a massive overhaul at all in January, but in Summer if Avb is still around Ferreira, Mikel, Malouda will probably be gone and replaced

It'd be great if we could get some Germans in the team. They really are brilliant! Always play with such pride and never give up. I dont see that from most brazilians, spanish, french etc.

Thomas Muller/Schwiensteiger (or however you spell it!) anyone?! :D

German top player dont play outside germany thats a fact, and if the do they are in the late season of there football life. But agree they got lots of top players.

We need a couple of players who are technical good and able to create something out of nothing.

Someone like van der vaart/Snejier.

The latter is too high risk. Expensive & old. If he doesn't perform, we'd be fucked financially..

Must look for someone a bit younger, like we're tracking Ilicic who's 23.

The latter is too high risk. Expensive & old. If he doesn't perform, we'd be fucked financially..

Agreed.. although he's not that old, 27 he should be enjoying his peak.. although the financial risk would be too high

For god sake what we really need is players

just players , no names for godsake!!!

In a way i do agree there, i actually don't know what player would fit it perfectly. All i know is that we need 2 wingers, one starter, and another a fresh young winger who can come on and do damage someone like De Bruyne for example. And a playmaker in midfield, i don't know who, and a centre back, i would like that Gary Cahill.