What needs to be done in January

Wilson

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out: alex, anelka, kalou,paulo ferreira, josh and lukaku(loan)

in: gary cahill, kevin de bryune, alvero perreira and someone from higuain or benzema if real will be willing to sell which i think they will be.

in midfield we have lamps, raul, rambo, oriol, mikel and essien will be makin a comeback so gettin a mid fielder should be second to buyin a winger and a center back.

IMO we need a centre back, Right back, Centre Mid and Striker.

I think Cahill is overrated, this year Bolton have been Awful. Seems he is unsettled. 17M being banded about for him. No way i'd pay that. Not sure who is available here.

RB - I'd LOVE to sign Kyle Walker from spurs, Can't see that happening. Again not sure of any decent ones that are available.

CM - Snjedar, Gotze?

Striker - Cavani. But as soon as man city call he will be there. So IF Cavani goes man city. Put in £15-£18 Mil in for Dzeko.

Personally think all we'll see is Alex and Nico leaving, and either Cahill or Godin coming in for around £7m.

Think we'll see the season out with Torres and Drogba, and with Essien returning in January there's no room for an extra central midfielder.

German top player dont play outside germany thats a fact, and if the do they are in the late season of there football life. But agree they got lots of top players.

But what about Ozil? German, young and talented and hes playing for Real Madrid!! So I think Bayern Munich could sell Muller for the right price!

In: RB/CB + an established striker, like benzema perhaps.

Out: The most obvious is Anelka. Other than that, try and offload some more, Alex/bosingwa perhaps.

I think our midfield looks very promising, meireles, romeu, ramires are the future and lampard is still stable. Essien should be back and to count on.

Personally think all we'll see is Alex and Nico leaving, and either Cahill or Godin coming in for around £7m.

Think we'll see the season out with Torres and Drogba, and with Essien returning in January there's no room for an extra central midfielder.

Aye. That seems rather realistic, though we may try signing a winger if we find someone who is not too expensive. Like Vargas for example.

We can't really get too many players from top European clubs because they are at risk of being cup-tied for the Champions League (or Europa League) meaning that we would have to promote some younger players like Bertrand who may not be ready to play against the Real Madrids or Barcelonas or Bayern Munichs of the footballing world

out: alex, anelka, kalou,paulo ferreira, josh and lukaku(loan)

in: gary cahill, kevin de bryune, alvero perreira and someone from higuain or benzema if real will be willing to sell which i think they will be.

in midfield we have lamps, raul, rambo, oriol, mikel and essien will be makin a comeback so gettin a mid fielder should be second to buyin a winger and a center back.

lets hope lukaku goes to an english side so he can gain some epl experience and get used to the style of play and physicality

Hazard, De Bruyne, Lavezzi, Cahill

Hazard to replace Anelka, De Bruyne to add more to depth on the left wing - also gives him time to get used to EPL with Flo leaving Summer imo, Lavezzi to be the goal threat we lack in strikers and the fact Didi won't be available due to ACoN, Cahill to replace Alex.

Of course just ideas :D

I don't expect a lot, but the way Alex and Anelka are already being treated like they don't belong to the club suggests to me that we are very close to signing a centre back and possibly a winger. I think the most logical guess as to who those two players will be is Cahill and De Bruyne.