Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aboslutely. And that's why you have manager whose job is to bring out the best of them. So far people blamed leaky defence, slow and uncreative midfield, forwards out of form... But there is only one man who can be responsible and it is quite clear who that is.

You have a point. The blame is not all on the squad, AVB shares some of it too.

Aboslutely. And that's why you have manager whose job is to bring out the best of them. So far people blamed leaky defence, slow and uncreative midfield, forwards out of form... But there is only one man who can be responsible and it is quite clear who that is.

Carlo had the same problems last season, some of the players we have playing for us just aren't interested anymore. The players are more to blame than AVB, although AVB has to take some of the blame with some dodgy tactics and playing players out of position.

Yep agree he's to blame for random tactis and crap that for sure but for them not motviated thats up to them.If they dont want to be here then doing the whole whatever the word is wont have any effect if their head is already at another club....its no good starting the season willing to play and go and soon as things go wrong decide your elsewhere and dont give a crap because thats not gana help in anyway

By the way, that Luiz-booking was wrong. Clear penalty.

Though, so was Carroll's late in the half when Luiz obstructed him... Balanced out I guess.

I also thought we had a handball shout when the ball hit the post and Luiz tried to head it in. Thought it hit someone's arm on the line.

I didn't see the game. Seriously - that bad? Torres really that bad?

No, it wasn't that bad. We failed in the attacking 3 (because obviously Lukaku IS NOT A FUCKING WINGER) and they got us on the counter attack. Then a set piece and bam, 2:0 down. Torres was bad playing like he did last season, but, if my memory is right, there wasn't a single usable ball for him. All the balls he received were at his feet with defender(s) on him which ended with him losing the ball and considering we were playing Liverpool it wasn't easy.

Carlo had the same problems last season, some of the players we have playing for us just aren't interested anymore. The players are more to blame than AVB, although AVB has to take some of the blame with some dodgy tactics and playing players out of position.

+ you can't make chemistry work if you don't give players chance to gel. How many time we have started with same XI this season? I believe the answer is - 0!

Anyways, personally I believe that manager like Hiddink would make us as twice better team than we are now.

It is right time for panic button. I cannot see us winning league title this year, damage has been done, while another poor performance and we will be out of champions league too

By the way, that Luiz-booking was wrong. Clear penalty.

Though, so was Carroll's late in the half when Luiz obstructed him... Balanced out I guess.

It wasnt a pen, he was going down before contact was made. I screamed for it when it first happened but having seen it several times dowd got it right

I didn't see the game. Seriously - that bad? Torres really that bad?

I didn't watch the 1st half, but we were beginning to play well in the 2nd when Liverpool hit us with a through ball as usual, and another 5 mins later.

But then we lost to random teams...3-0 Sunderland..

I missed this game, came home, saw the score line and thought there was a mistake somewhere :lol:

+ you can make chemistry work if you don't give players chance to gel. How many time we have started with same XI this season? I believe the answer is - 0!

Anyways, personally I believe that manager like Hiddink would make us as twicer better team than we are now.

It is right time for panic button. I cannot see us winning league title this year, damage has been done, while another poor performance and we will be out of champions league too

Ask Slaven Bilic about that...