Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for replies. Did we have at least a few good chances or was the attack toothless? I really want to see the game later on.

Malouda hit the bar, and Luiz's rebound effort was cleared off the line.

Anelka also fucked up a one on one.

Cheers for replies. Did we have at least a few good chances or was the attack toothless? I really want to see the game later on.

Was pretty lackluster, although we should have had a penalty in the first few minutes of the game....

Other than that the game was going no-where till Craig Bellamy and Maxi exposed the lack of pace in our high line of defense. Alex was NOWHERE when Maxi arrived in the box to pick up Bellamy's cross

All I can say is I find this mildly amusing. We can't even beat Liverpool's reserves and our best hope of silverware this season has evaporated thanks to another embarrassing defeat at home.

Always got The FA Cup :)

All I can say is I find this mildly amusing. We can't even beat Liverpool's reserves and our best hope of silverware this season has evaporated thanks to another embarrassing defeat at home.

We had the same chances of winning CC as other cups. City and United were waiting for us.

The way you put it, one would think we didn't play reserves ourselves.

Sorry for the lousy response guys, i'm just a little shell shocked at being beat by Liverpool twice in 9 days. The way the Liverpool players were passing the ball around us in both games is just a little confusing, WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO US ?

Ask Slaven Bilic about that...

Everything against Turks went his way, and to be honest, Turks failed to impress in any way. I'll rather remember that night when he limited Barcelona at their prime to a one single shot at our goal. It was tactical masterpiece

Everything against Turks went his way, and to be honest, Turks failed to impress in any way. I'll rather remember that night when he limited Barcelona at their prime to a one single shot at our goal. It was tactical masterpiece

Or Russia...

This was a masterpiece

+ you can't make chemistry work if you don't give players chance to gel. How many time we have started with same XI this season? I believe the answer is - 0!

Anyways, personally I believe that manager like Hiddink would make us as twice better team than we are now.

It is right time for panic button. I cannot see us winning league title this year, damage has been done, while another poor performance and we will be out of champions league too

Bringing in Hiddink is NOT the answer. AVB has been hired for the long run, did you genuinely think we would win the league this season? We won't win the CL & very much doubt we'll win the FA cup but we won't lose out on CL qualification this year that I'm certain of. Big changes will be made in the summer AVB is dealing with an ageing team that were mostly here in Jose's reign. The sooner these players move on the better & AVB can create his own team.