Lazar Markovic

termninja

Loan him to Inter for a few years... three maybe? He'd be dynamite by the end of it, if everything went to plan.

Yeah a couple of years at Inter would be perfect for him.

Inter would not take him on loan unless if it was a view to buying him. If he was to join Inter it would be for a transfer.

Why not? He's better than their options on the bench and they could benefit from him. If Malaga, a CL team, can take Piazon on loan, I'm sure Inter can take Lazar on loan.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah a couple of years at Inter would be perfect for him.

Why not? He's better than their options on the bench and they could benefit from him. If Malaga, a CL team, can take Piazon on loan, I'm sure Inter can take Lazar on loan.

I agree with you but Inter are bound to make a bid for him this summer and we might possibly do ourselves. If we do buy him and he chooses us it would not make sense for him to join Inter on loan as he he could have chose the easier option and join them on a transfer.

I agree with you but Inter are bound to make a bid for him this summer and we might possibly do ourselves. If we do buy him and he chooses us it would not make sense for him to join Inter on loan as he he could have chose the easier option and join them on a transfer.

He is a Chelsea fan to start with. And he might want to join Inter because quite frankly they are awful and need players like him desperately.

He is a Chelsea fan to start with. And he might want to join Inter because quite frankly they are awful and need players like him desperately.

They are awful atm but they are a big name with a rich history and are still attractive for players. I did not know he is a Chelsea fan, thanks for letting me know but if I was him I would join Inter or another club where you will develop well and are likely to play. He will not get that much chances here for a few seasons. Wouldnt advise him here.

They are awful atm but they are a big name with a rich history and are still attractive for players. I did not know he is a Chelsea fan, thanks for letting me know but if I was him I would join Inter or another club where you will develop well and are likely to play. He will not get that much chances here for a few seasons. Wouldnt advise him here.

Yes that is true. But Inter are learning to be frugal and they aren't exactly a money machine. If they can get a great player for three years for practically free, I don't see why they wouldn't.

True, he wouldn't get many opportunities at Chelsea...but from what i've seen, he's not much worse than Moses.

True, he wouldn't get many opportunities at Chelsea...but from what i've seen, he's not much worse than Moses.

But he is younger and would not be considered for the first team until he is a bit more developed, then when another world class winger is available we probably will try and sign him. I reckon if he has a choice he will do the same as Kovacic and join Inter.

Any Serb can tell us some 'reliable' rumors about Lazar? Last i heard Inter were very interested, which tbh, would make much more sense than a move here. Maybe buy him and loan him to Inter?

The most reliable news is that he is training again and that he will probably start tomorow derby against those twatshitscumbags from Red Star. Transfer news around him are shit and pure speculation. Just wait until summer :)

I believe most of the things that appear regarding him and his future is being done in order to increase his price. Simple as that. And it obviously works, lots of people in the world of EU football have heard of him now and still regard him as a very wanted player who kicks ass all around even though he hasn't played for quite a bit cuz of his injury...

I will update you on his performance against shit from Red Star tomorrow ;)

I haven't forgotten about the news update for Lazar. Stay tuned, I just came home so I gotta finish up a few things and then I'll post a big one on him tonight, his current ability, form, recent performance against idiots from Red Star etc :)

LATEST ON MARKOVIC

There have been recent reports that he will move to Benfica this summer. Apparently he has been quoted at saying "Benfica is a great club, one of the biggest in the world and I believe it would be a very good experience for me to play for them."

That being said, his future remains in clouds with few destinations available. Inter, Benfica, Chelsea are the teams he has been linked with the most. What is true out of all this? Well, only thing I can say for (almost) sure, is that he will be leaving Partizan this summer. Will he be transfering to Benfica, or perhaps going on loan there as a Chelsea player, is yet to be seen. It all remains a speculation which you simply can't confirm yet.

Some of the talk, and I can say this for certain, is being reported by media on purpose so that his price can be inflated and that he would get some marketing and interest from other clubs also. Has it worked? You be the judges, because you obviously have heard of Lazar, but probably can barely name any other player from Serbia.

If you want my 5 cents on that situation, as someone who follows him and his career for some time, and someone who knows how things work in Serbian football and more precisely, Partizan, I believe he, or, let's say his agent and his company, have already agreed a transfer to Chelsea some time ago. Of course, things like that are kept in the dark, because Lazar's agent, Ramadani, is one of the most powerful people on Balkan when it comes to football agents. Why is it kept in dark? Few things, some are that some coaches, club officials take money or percentage from the particular player's sale and agency itself and give more chances to Ramadni's players so that he can sell them for a higher price. Of course, you haven't heard this from me :halo:

Markovic is a Chelsea fan. Throughout his childhood he followed our lovely club, had posters in his room and his favorite player was Gianfranco Zola. That being said, I honestly find it very difficult to believe he would waste a chance of joining a club he loves so much when there is such a bright future ahead of us. Especially considering our current style of players we force like Hazard, Mata, Marin, Oscar which are rather similar to him. With Mourinho probably returning and titles flowing in almost every season, it's just a dream being so close to you, just in your reach.

If I was in his situation, I would sign for Chelsea without thinking at all. I would grind all my loans just for that one chance, one chance to run out on the pitch at SW6 in front of our fans to play with players I used to watch on TV once. I would grab my dream by its balls and go on to write some fucking history and prove to people you can actually live your dream. But then again, I am not in his situation and the closest I have been to Chelsea is that I saw some Chelsea fans from England here in Belgrade :( But fuck it, I'll be coming to Stamford Bridge in a few years for sure ! :D

Anyway, that aside, this season hasn't been very good for Lazar. He had a very good spell in CL qualifiers and Europa League and at the beginning of the season in the league, but with his stomach abs injury that has dragged for almost a bloody year, he missed most of the games and spent time away from the pitch. Obviously, his form dropped a bit, he lost his touch a little and his confidence has lowered also, but, what's really promising is his performance against Red Star few days ago. With Mitrovic (Partizan's 2nd most talented player, striker) he kicked opponent's arses really hard. He skipped past them, caused panic and havoc and overall just had a good game in a really difficult match both physically and psychologically after quite a bit of missed games this season.

When it comes to his physical shape, I can't say anything for certain, but from what the club says, he is completely fine. Obviously he will produce much better games after he gets a good pre season, and gets a good run of games.

What is the best place for him to continue his career? Well, I must say Benfica. Moving to Chelsea and staying in England wouldn't be a good move in my opinion because the jump in league quality would be too big and of course, he wouldn't brake into our starting 11. On the other side, going to Benfica (hopefully on loan from us) would be much better due to a number of things. One of them, is that Benfica already has 3 Serbian players in Matic, Sulejmani and Djuricic so he would settle there nicely, and another being offensive and direct style of football you have in Portugal, especially at Estadio da Luz.

Whatever happens, I will report it to you and hopefully in few years we will be watching him causing havoc in PL in our sexy blue shirt :D

Cheers! :blue scalf:

LATEST ON MARKOVIC

There have been recent reports that he will move to Benfica this summer. Apparently he has been quoted at saying "Benfica is a great club, one of the biggest in the world and I believe it would be a very good experience for me to play for them."

That being said, his future remains in clouds with few destinations available. Inter, Benfica, Chelsea are the teams he has been linked with the most. What is true out of all this? Well, only thing I can say for (almost) sure, is that he will be leaving Partizan this summer. Will he be transfering to Benfica, or perhaps going on loan there as a Chelsea player, is yet to be seen. It all remains a speculation which you simply can't confirm yet.

Some of the talk, and I can say this for certain, is being reported by media on purpose so that his price can be inflated and that he would get some marketing and interest from other clubs also. Has it worked? You be the judges, because you obviously have heard of Lazar, but probably can barely name any other player from Serbia.

If you want my 5 cents on that situation, as someone who follows him and his career for some time, and someone who knows how things work in Serbian football and more precisely, Partizan, I believe he, or, let's say his agent and his company, have already agreed a transfer to Chelsea some time ago. Of course, things like that are kept in the dark, because Lazar's agent, Ramadani, is one of the most powerful people on Balkan when it comes to football agents. Why is it kept in dark? Few things, some are that some coaches, club officials take money or percentage from the particular player's sale and agency itself and give more chances to Ramadni's players so that he can sell them for a higher price. Of course, you haven't heard this from me :halo:

Markovic is a Chelsea fan. Throughout his childhood he followed our lovely club, had posters in his room and his favorite player was Gianfranco Zola. That being said, I honestly find it very difficult to believe he would waste a chance of joining a club he loves so much when there is such a bright future ahead of us. Especially considering our current style of players we force like Hazard, Mata, Marin, Oscar which are rather similar to him. With Mourinho probably returning and titles flowing in almost every season, it's just a dream being so close to you, just in your reach.

If I was in his situation, I would sign for Chelsea without thinking at all. I would grind all my loans just for that one chance, one chance to run out on the pitch at SW6 in front of our fans to play with players I used to watch on TV once. I would grab my dream by its balls and go on to write some fucking history and prove to people you can actually live your dream. But then again, I am not in his situation and the closest I have been to Chelsea is that I saw some Chelsea fans from England here in Belgrade :( But fuck it, I'll be coming to Stamford Bridge in a few years for sure ! :D

Anyway, that aside, this season hasn't been very good for Lazar. He had a very good spell in CL qualifiers and Europa League and at the beginning of the season in the league, but with his stomach abs injury that has dragged for almost a bloody year, he missed most of the games and spent time away from the pitch. Obviously, his form dropped a bit, he lost his touch a little and his confidence has lowered also, but, what's really promising is his performance against Red Star few days ago. With Mitrovic (Partizan's 2nd most talented player, striker) he kicked opponent's arses really hard. He skipped past them, caused panic and havoc and overall just had a good game in a really difficult match both physically and psychologically after quite a bit of missed games this season.

When it comes to his physical shape, I can't say anything for certain, but from what the club says, he is completely fine. Obviously he will produce much better games after he gets a good pre season, and gets a good run of games.

What is the best place for him to continue his career? Well, I must say Benfica. Moving to Chelsea and staying in England wouldn't be a good move in my opinion because the jump in league quality would be too big and of course, he wouldn't brake into our starting 11. On the other side, going to Benfica (hopefully on loan from us) would be much better due to a number of things. One of them, is that Benfica already has 3 Serbian players in Matic, Sulejmani and Djuricic so he would settle there nicely, and another being offensive and direct style of football you have in Portugal, especially at Estadio da Luz.

Whatever happens, I will report it to you and hopefully in few years we will be watching him causing havoc in PL in our sexy blue shirt :D

Cheers! :blue scalf:

Thank you for the analysis. I am very interested in this player for us so any and all updates are very much appreciated.

Any Serb can tell us some 'reliable' rumors about Lazar? Last i heard Inter were very interested, which tbh, would make much more sense than a move here. Maybe buy him and loan him to Inter?

Loaning him to somewhere like Italy or Germany would be ideal so he could cope with a much more physically demanding league mentally and physically but the odds of this happening are low as fuck!

Also we could use the loan deal to get first opinion on Mateo Kovavic who signed for them from Dinamo Zagreb in January I think. Hes one hell of a talented player.

I would love the look on people's faces if in 2 years time, there is a rumour about him joining us. Funny paradox: We shouldn't sign him now, we will ruin his career. In 2 years time, we should have signed him when we had the chance. So , Lazar, please join Borussia or some other team, that won't let you go in 2 years time.

Loaning him to somewhere like Italy or Germany would be ideal so he could cope with a much more physically demanding league mentally and physically but the odds of this happening are low as fuck!

Also we could use the loan deal to get first opinion on Mateo Kovavic who signed for them from Dinamo Zagreb in January I think. Hes one hell of a talented player.

Just to let you know:

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/93894

Kovacic is an Inter Milan player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You