Lazar Markovic

termninja

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an interview with Lazar I translated few pages ago. In it, he says he's a Chelsea fan and that he enjoyed watching Zola as a kid.

I will keep you informed on his situation, Partizan's manager will have a press conference soon in which he'll have to answer on Markovic.

As for Markovic's recent games,

When Grant came last january his form dropped and he stopped producing level of performances he did under Stanojevic (previous manager). As Grant was sacked and Vermezovic brought (current manager) he started doing it again after overcoming an injury and he is now among the key players in the squad despite being 18.

There were rumors before that we signed him which was denied from both sides, but with Partizan's current financial situation, I won't be surprised at all if he already been sold.

I believe he should stay at Partizan for another season and then go on to Holland to continue his development before coming here. Mentally he is nowhere ready for Chelsea and physically not yet ready for England.

He also needs to sort out his finishing which can get get messy from time to time. He had a chance against Inter to win us the game, but he fucked it up.

Anyway, more updates to come ;)

Yeah I watched him against Inter and he was very good and the Italian's praised him after the 2 games. He's very fast.

Partizan have produced very good players in recent years, Nastasic [City] Jovetic [Fiorentina] Ljalic [united then Fiorentina] Tosic [united then CSKA] Savic [City then Fiorentina]

Yeah I watched him against Inter and he was very good and the Italian's praised him after the 2 games. He's very fast.

Partizan have produced very good players in recent years, Nastasic [City] Jovetic [Fiorentina] Ljalic [united then Fiorentina] Tosic [united then CSKA] Savic [City then Fiorentina]

Savic? laughingsmiley001.gif

Ljalic never went to United, he was going to but United decided to pull the plug on the deal due to work permit issues.

There is an interview with Lazar I translated few pages ago. In it, he says he's a Chelsea fan and that he enjoyed watching Zola as a kid.

He also needs to sort out his finishing which can get get messy from time to time. He had a chance against Inter to win us the game, but he fucked it up.

Anyway, more updates to come ;)

what is he exactly? something like Lucas Piazon?

also, will he be able to carry our attack? as in be our 3rd choice striker perhaps?

what is he exactly? something like Lucas Piazon?

also, will he be able to carry our attack? as in be our 3rd choice striker perhaps?

Hm...bit difficult to describe...he can play in all forward positions, but as a lone striker not yet. The player he reminds me a lot of is Messi. Don't take this the wrong way, it's just the way he runs, looks and the style of dribbling he uses. And yeah, similar to Piazon, but with more pace I think.

If Lazar can take the step up in the league and improve his finishing, but can develop into quite a player really, he has bags of talent.

And actually, he comes from the place where my mother comes from too :D

Hm...bit difficult to describe...he can play in all forward positions, but as a lone striker not yet. The player he reminds me a lot of is Messi. Don't take this the wrong way, it's just the way he runs, looks and the style of dribbling he uses. And yeah, similar to Piazon, but with more pace I think.

If Lazar can take the step up in the league and improve his finishing, but can develop into quite a player really, he has bags of talent.

And actually, he comes from the place where my mother comes from too :D

you'll be hoping he becomes a Chelsea star no doubt.so not really an option as a 3rd striker now?

WAGNH must be right. this maybe a sweetener for Wilfried Bony

you'll be hoping he becomes a Chelsea star no doubt.so not really an option as a 3rd striker now?

WAGNH must be right. this maybe a sweetener for Wilfried Bony

I wouldn't say so. He will probably join us in a season or two after a few loans. His progress will be monitored and hopefully he won't waste his talent and time on the bench.

What I can also say about Lazar is that he is a great lad. Calm, composed and down to earth. A nice guy to have around ...

you sound like an expert on Savic, but i doubt you really follow his game, i do, so you don't know what you're chatting about really. <_<

He was awful at City. I guess he has improved a lot at Fiorentina then?

http://www1.skysport...s/11668/8322063

Denied the deal

Swore on his mother, so you know its legit.

I've read the Serbian version with actually quotes...

Doesn't mean shit though Tumbakovic is probably telling the truth, which is, that he doesn't know anything. Rest is just going around the answer, saying that Lazar will stay for sure until the end of season which would happen anyway... He avoided the question about Zahavi and besides all this, Partizan's chairman Djuric is an idiot, simple as that. 3 times he gave his full support through the media to our previous managers and then sacked them in less then a month after it...

And the source that reported the transfer of Savic to City also reported this transfer some time ago for the record ...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You