Lazar Markovic

termninja

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't want to believe we're gonna miss on this guy, who is big fan of chelsea and the best talent in south-east europa...

Komsije grobari, sta je s lazarom, dolazi li u london ili ne? :-)

Sources in Portugal say he's already a Benfica player. His manager has been quoted talking about the transfer...

After Matic, Djuricic, Sulejmani, Mitrovic (a CB that has been confirmed today), Uros Matic (Matic's younger brother) that's the 6th serbian!

Guess we're Serbia Lisbon and Benfica by now...

Played the last game of the season against Spartak, scored the 1st goal and generally kicked ass.

His very recent quotes published today after Partizan won 6th league title in the row which is the new record here while also reaching 25 titles like Red Star have :)

"Benfica? We don't know yet." (a bit difficult to translate :D but kinda like he doesn't want to talk about it)

"I didn't want to hear anything when it comes to offers while the season was still going on, now we have international games, after that, I will know when, what and how"

"I will not be staying at Partizan"

"It is a phenomenal feeling to win the title, and we were never touched with rumors that the club had sold the title. We knew that they had to find a way to distract us. I'm really happy, but also a bit sad I'm leaving. Thanks to the fans for being there for us until the end."

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfers-chelsea-lead-lazar-markovic-1933930

Chelsea lead the chase for Serbian wonderkid Lazar Markovic.

The Partizan Belgrade winger, who made his full international debut at the age of just 17, has been tracked by all of Europe’s top clubs.

Chelsea technical director Michael Emenalo is well aware of the starlet’s potential.

Markovic admitted recently that he’d be keen on a move to England.

“A lot of people say that maybe I’m not suited to the English league," he said.

“But I can tell you that I love the Premier League and I see it as an ideal stage for me.”

He really impressed me considering his age and small frame vs. that physical Belgium side the other night. He fluffed one shot which shoulda been a goal but he was one of the Serbia players trying to make things happen.

We could have used him right now,His speed and dribbling could have been an important asset,Oh well!

Two years playing in a good league for a strong team will do far more for his development than playing 20 minutes here or there every month at Chelsea would.

Sounds like a good deal, he is only 19 so the experience would be good for him. Hopefully he can establish himself in the benfica first team and get some CL experience as well before coming back to Chelsea at 21.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You