Lazar Markovic

termninja

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good game for him there but you can clearly see the excellent pace and good technique. If he plays at a better level and improves his decision making then he will be some player.

Would be a good signing I think.

Maybe ,why not.

referring to BleedsBlue's comment about how we will waste young talent by loaning them to meaningless clubs. He'll make more appearances for Vitesse than Chelsea with the competition for the attackers places

• 2 weeks later...

Partizan Belgrade winger Lazar Markovic admits he wants a move to England.

The young Serb, 19, is expected to sign for Chelsea when the summer market opens, despite rival interest from Inter Milan.

"A lot of people say that maybe I'm not suited to the English league.

"Yet I can tell you that I love the Premier League and I see it as an ideal stage for me," said Markovic.

What a fan you are.

It's the truth though. I already said on another thread, we should stop signing these kind of players because we obviously won't use them. Just pursue experienced players ready to start immediately.

What a fan you are.

And i'm lucid dude... If he can't make first team, he will keep the label "not chelsea material" i'm a chelsea fan, but i'm not a plastic one.

He should go where he could reach his potential, like in portugal.

He is a real good player, but we all know that he would be sent on loan

And i'm lucid dude... If he can't make first team, he will keep the label "not chelsea material" i'm a chelsea fan, but i'm not a plastic one.

He should go where he could reach his potential, like in portugal.

He is a real good player, but we all know that he would be sent on loan

Having young talent like this guy is always good. If he goes on loan and performs well then he either gets a place in the squad or gets sold for more than we bought him for. Cant see why him coming would be a bad thing.

"We won't use him."

What, like Ake? Or we won't send him out on loan like Piazon, Chalobah or Lukaku?

First of all, it's exaggerated how 'bad' we are with youth.

Second of all, the club has to generate money. This is often done by signing young starlets and eventually making a profit on them or using them in a trade for a ready-made player.

Would it be preferred by some on here if we stopped signing young players and just signed 40 year old wannabes to put in the reserve team? :ph34r:

It's better to have a young talented player who could make it and could make us a profit in the long-run than to not have a talented player and thus zero chance of having a youngster breaking through and zero chance of making a profit this way.

He's also a player the youth/reserve teams here at Chelsea need. A more direct version of Boga; A more talented version of Lalkovic.

He'd improve the players around him and could be the difference between the youth team winning a trophy or not each season, which could have some say in whether the players get looked at by upper-management or not.

Any Serb can tell us some 'reliable' rumors about Lazar? Last i heard Inter were very interested, which tbh, would make much more sense than a move here. Maybe buy him and loan him to Inter?

Loan him to Inter for a few years... three maybe? He'd be dynamite by the end of it, if everything went to plan.

Any Serb can tell us some 'reliable' rumors about Lazar? Last i heard Inter were very interested, which tbh, would make much more sense than a move here. Maybe buy him and loan him to Inter?

Inter would not take him on loan unless if it was a view to buying him. If he was to join Inter it would be for a transfer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You