Lazar Markovic

termninja

I've read the Serbian version with actually quotes...

Doesn't mean shit though Tumbakovic is probably telling the truth, which is, that he doesn't know anything. Rest is just going around the answer, saying that Lazar will stay for sure until the end of season which would happen anyway... He avoided the question about Zahavi and besides all this, Partizan's chairman Djuric is an idiot, simple as that. 3 times he gave his full support through the media to our previous managers and then sacked them in less then a month after it...

And the source that reported the transfer of Savic to City also reported this transfer some time ago for the record ...

I trust Shonex to decipher this ;)

How many time have people said - Me, leave, never - as they are cleaning out their locker and heading towards their car... ;)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust Shonex to decipher this ;)

How many time have people said - Me, leave, never - as they are cleaning out their locker and heading towards their car... ;)

Indeed.

Current situation between board and the fans is really tense. There is regular chanting towards the board from the fans and there have been rumors around that current coach will be sacked (without valid reasons...). With that, it's not a great idea to tell the fans you've sold the most promising player who is just 18 to a foreign club ...

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sport.294.html:409990-Markovic-Igrao-bih-samo-u-Celsiju-necu-na-pozajmicu

We know that Chelsea is my favorite team after Partizan, but not out of the question for them to sign, and go somewhere on loan
Google translate.

Said,he would think about staying at Partizan if he signs for Chelsea but no way he would accept any other loan way.

• 4 weeks later...

Serbian papers have said Markovic was at the Bridge recently for an informal introduction. He had a tour of the stadium etc and posted a photo of himself with Anthony Hopkins on his FB page https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=491184054265375&set=a.245285495521900.82490.204957482888035&type=1&theater [they were staying at the same hotel] Apparently he was given a 5 year visiting visa for the UK, which you only get if you're a frequent flyer to that destination, so this could possibly mean he plans to be visiting London more often?! ;)

Interesting....

• 1 month later...

So we already have KDB,moses,oscar,piazon,hazard,mata,thorgan,kakuta in his position so dont get the point in signing him.

Well he's 18, where-as the rest of those players are either in their 20's or have no chance at becoming a starter here (Thorgan/Kakuta, arguably Piazon.)

This Markovic guy isn't just 'some young foreign player who perhaps has potential' like so many players we've bought, such as Kakuta + Piazon. This guy is definitely the real deal. He's incredible for his age. Kakuta will most likely be sold next season, De Bruyne will likely play a deep role if he even plays for us at all, this doesn't affect Moses/Oscar/Hazard/Mata one bit and it'll be surprising if we ever see Thorgan even on our bench IMO.

@Sh0n3x, can you confirm this!? I

If I was in the Chelsea board or Partizna I could :D

Dunno mate, that piece of news came out recently, but if you ask me, Lazar has already signed a pre contract with Chelsea which was decided to be kept a secret. Partizan need the money, and with the right offer they would sell Lazar without blinking.

I believe Chelsea's idea was to sign Lazard in a year or two, but with other clubs lurking around, we had to act faster. That probably made us offer him some kind of pre contract with possibility of staying at Partizan next season also, or something like that. Great piece of business if you ask me :)

I'll report if there's something new worth mentioning ;)

Well he's 18, where-as the rest of those players are either in their 20's or have no chance at becoming a starter here (Thorgan/Kakuta, arguably Piazon.)

This Markovic guy isn't just 'some young foreign player who perhaps has potential' like so many players we've bought, such as Kakuta + Piazon. This guy is definitely the real deal. He's incredible for his age. Kakuta will most likely be sold next season, De Bruyne will likely play a deep role if he even plays for us at all, this doesn't affect Moses/Oscar/Hazard/Mata one bit and it'll be surprising if we ever see Thorgan even on our bench IMO.

Fair enough.I do agree that piazon and kakuta wont make it here while thorgan is doing fairly well in belgium so that one is still unclear.That leaves us with moses,KDB,mata,oscar and hazard so if markovic is as good as he is being made out then he can force his way into the team but i have to say we should start signing some players for the present as well.

Wasn't Kakuta also the "real deal" when he was 18?

Me neither. How many wonder kids do we have now?

From what I've heard, this kid is more of a striker which differentiates him slightly from those players mentioned.

Plus we're sorely missing an 18 year old striker with promise. We've got a 19 year old (Lukaku) and a 17 year old (Feruz) so this is simply plugging those glaring gaps. :rolleyes:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You