AVB out? seriously?

Tomo

I hate this Mother Fucker But finally he has put up a MUST READ ARTICLE!!!

http://www.thesun.co...t-to-blame.html

please read

That's a bloody awesome article. Feels a bit strange to see something supportive about us in the press :D

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please read

Very good article, brilliant... but I don't get this: "The alternative is to nurture and create. To build on players like Juan Mata, Raul Meireles, Cole, Sturridge and Petr Cech." Cole is almost 31 and in decline, and Cech has always been our nr. 1, wonder how more can you build around him... otherwise I agree.

please read

well, you guys hate Daily Mail and The Sun, you used to say all they say is bullshit and garbage, but when they come with something similar to what you think its a "must read".

thats nice.

I admit it, Im the insider, I have complete access and am a regular visitor to the Chelsea dressing room, despite living in Ireland.

I've heard something similar about it in Guardian and in Telegraph. I think there must be a media conspiracy to fuck Villas Boas.

http://www.independe...rs-6267596.html

Andre Villas-Boas

And so to Villas-Boas. He has failed to overhaul an ageing squad, partly through his own inaction – he has abundant say in transfer matters but failed to accomplish all he might during the summer – and partly through his inability to force high-earners out of the club.

His team lacks pace and intensity, as well as balance, testament to years of mismanagement in the transfer market. Their play lacks cohesion. Emenalo, now technical director, remains a powerful figure, while rumours persist that Roberto Di Matteo, his assistant, is neither happy nor popular at the club he graced as a player. The parallels are clear. All that differs is their fate. For now, Villas-Boas seems safe. History weighs heavily upon him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it. I hope VB realize this squad is a crap, and need an overhaul and really buy new guys in the winter, though if keeps saying the same bullshit about the squad being superb, he can get his millions and go back to Portugal.

I've heard something similar about it in Guardian and in Telegraph. I think there must be a media conspiracy to fuck Villas Boas.

Cech who is part of the Chelsea Core, has come out in support of AVB. I dont beleive the insider story...that media is going about. you can sense that they were waiting for this..

Cech who is part of the Chelsea Core, has come out in support of AVB. I dont beleive the insider story...that media is going about. you can sense that they were waiting for this..

Cech also came out in support of Carlo about this time last year.

Insider? Who knows. I believe there may be a little bit of truth to it. Senior players unhappy. Locker room divided. Maybe not direct quotes but a word here, a word there. There is blood in the water and the sharks are circling.

Cech also came out in support of Carlo about this time last year.

Insider? Who knows. I believe there may be a little bit of truth to it. Senior players unhappy. Locker room divided. Maybe not direct quotes but a word here, a word there. There is blood in the water and the sharks are circling.

But thats because the players loved Carlo...Point is, the players know they arent up to it.....but the board dont know that that players know that they arent up to it...

well, you guys hate Daily Mail and The Sun, you used to say all they say is bullshit and garbage, but when they come with something similar to what you think its a "must read".

thats nice.

Yes, which is why we call them filthy hypocrites.

He knows what to do and he knows what he needs and this time next year, there will be a huge bastard change to this squad no matter what he and the press say. I bet nobody is more pissed off than him right now, his side is being humiliated in front of the world and we're one of the biggest teams in the world globally now. He knows this cannot carry on

It is his fault we're not doing well. Our defeats against Arsenal and Liverpool were largely due to his tactical failure, and whatever he said to the team prior to the Leverkusen match failed to motivate them. He's shown that he's got the courage to drop the big players, but recently, with pressure piling up, he's made some poor squad selections and substitutions as well. I'm not quite convinced it was a right decision to appoint him, but he should be given at least 2 years of time and enough money to have his dream team. Switching managers won't do us any good at all.

He knows what to do and he knows what he needs and this time next year, there will be a huge bastard change to this squad no matter what he and the press say. I bet nobody is more pissed off than him right now, his side is being humiliated in front of the world and we're one of the biggest teams in the world globally now. He knows this cannot carry on

Yep, think we can all agree on that..

The whole squad should be as 1 anyway, there's serious problems if everyone isn't together and if there are certain problems, that will obviously cause disruption. The team looks so low in confidence, it's not good to see. The body language is bad

BS, you all called for transition this time last year around, for changes and all this stuff, I asked all of you If you could take some seasons without success and you all replied "oh yes of course, if it helps" and now look at you...

I still belive in AVB and his philosophy and I think he is building something great, he just have to get off all this shackless in form of old players and we will maybe have to take 4 seasons of mid and lowtable placements who the fuck cares? I did wear my Kit yesterday at work...

And get right guys... Mikel did ONE fuck'n error, which wasn't even his fault in the first place! I can Remember Ramires loosinge more balls against Leverkusen then Mikel in his whole carreere, and still I think Ramires is a good player (albeit only for the last 20 minutes if everybody else around him has no stamnia and you think he has just startet his engine :D ) last season top performer and at the beginning of this season too... now he has three or four bad games and you blame him for everything... why dont blame Drogs and Torres for not hitting the Target, and Torres is far worse than Mikel since his switching over, when even I could score outa that positions they get in? why dont blame our captain and our whole back four, for playing like littel 6-year old Kids?

so many morrons out there really... these are the same guys who want success on a long term, hunt for the heads of our proven players, and say they're ready for hard times... while calling for one of the best young managers in the World head at the same breath taken...

seems like none of you has ever had hard times with his beloved team... i will KTBFFH even in second devision, get real success is not permanent (see liverscum and Neewcastle and so on)

The players did love Carlo, then they turned on him and let him and the supporters down. The footballers at this club are so egotistical, we need someone like Ferguson or Mourinho who will not feed those egos and put them back in their place.