AVB out? seriously?

Tomo

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'nothing wrong with our squad'

You're deluded. Even Mourinho himself would ask for this team to be shipped out. 12 players of our main squad, say out of 19, are 30+. Our youth are seldom, and not ready. How you can say a squad, where Malouda plays more games than he should, is perfect.. I'll never know.

'nothing wrong with our squad'

You're deluded. Even Mourinho himself would ask for this team to be shipped out. 12 players of our main squad, say out of 19, are 30+. Our youth are seldom, and not ready. How you can say a squad, where Malouda plays more games than he should, is perfect.. I'll never know.

Disagree. First af all age is not the way to jugde players. The comments of our youth is bullshit, they are ready. Romeu,McEachran, Lukaku, Bertrand, give them a chance if your seriouly of building something new Mr. Boas.

Getting your friend Kakuta back would solve our problems.

did I press the 0?

but Neymar... where is this footbalworldchangeing guy? at least Kakuta gets good reviews bei Owen Coyle... and isn't comeing out with wrong facts time by time to get his marketvalue high ;)

did I press the 0?

but Neymar... where is this footbalworldchangeing guy? at least Kakuta gets good reviews bei Owen Coyle... and isn't comeing out with wrong facts time by time to get his marketvalue high ;)

Well, Neymar is in FIFA's Goal of The Year, and in Player of the Year. Kakuta is in Bolton...as a squad player.

Well, Neymar is in FIFA's Goal of The Year, and in Player of the Year. Kakuta is in Bolton...as a squad player.

so is

Agüero (for what? I mean I relly love him but for what?)

Abidal

Nani

Schweinsteiger? (ROFL, hes so overrated in the rest of the world)

Thomas Fuck'n Muller?

Etoo

Alves (for the biggest cheating cuntface in history of football and most unfair player on this planet?

oh and I forgot Fabregas, for the most impressing footballing skill on this planet, namely changeing his dress and paying millions to geht his transfer to barca through... what a tremendous list...

so is

Agüero (for what? I mean I relly love him but for what?)

Abidal

Nani

Schweinsteiger? (ROFL, hes so overrated in the rest of the world)

Thomas Fuck'n Muller?

Etoo

Alves (for the biggest cheating cuntface in history of football and most unfair player on this planet?

oh and I forgot Fabregas, for the most impressing footballing skill on this planet, namely changeing his dress and paying millions to geht his transfer to barca through... what a tremendous list...

Its a shame that a guy with so few football knowledge is a Chelsea "fan".

Its a shame that a guy with so few football knowledge is a Chelsea "fan".

yes right every fool will see that this players aren't the worlds best and if they are... then worldfootball is in deep deep trouble...

what did agüero do? Fabreags? and how unfair was Alves and which quotes has he given? If drogba is banned and hated by so many ppl for his behaviour, seriously what is this guy doing over here on this list, I mean footballers are ment to be rolemodels, isn't this what FIFA demands?

It's a shame that a guy with so less ability to talk and exchange opinions is on an footballforum... arrogance isn't bad, but combined with no brain and no ability t learn, that makes normal ppl cry.... :(;)

why didn't i name ronald, iniesta or xavi? because they've done great stuff but Fabregas? really?

EDIT:

Oh and before you answer to this I won't talk to somebody like you anymore, this was discussed before... I'm pragmatic and realistic maybe this is due to my work as IT-Nerd and if I think something isn't worth it I leave it normally... so have fun

Sadly no.Part of me thinks nah be fine but another..something will go shits up

And be back where we started.No moving building on the squad just...another manager in and no doubt out.You know its bad when soon as we get results bets are taken to how long the Manager will last...

And whose gana wana come here when they know be walking on egg shells all the time espically after a bad run..which makes me hmmm about HIddick.Right from the start he was certain he wasnt staying...never seemed intrested in the job when its come up so he must have an idea what'll happen if he did take it and it went crap

Fingers crossed though!!

This is not a bad idea.

Im just wondering how long will the portuguese survive. After Valencia, City, Newcastle...in January, in December ?

Hiddink wouldn't stay for the long term. Short success with him, search for a new manager back to square one.

Hiddink can stay here for at least 4 years. AVB is not good enough to stay that long.

I disagree with most of your posts, but your nickname for him is the best one I've heard.

Stupid red beard needs to get his shit straight.