AVB out? seriously?

Tomo

Why don't we sack some of the players?

Im being serious, the likes of Malouda are the problem here not the manager, what will happen if we sack AVB? Malouda and co will get yet another chance.

If we sack managers and pay their compensation if they are not performing why not do it with the players and all, Malouda and Anelka will command fuck all of a transfer fee anyway so threaten them with the sack, we need to start chucking the well fed players away and not the manager.

Gordon Taylor would have a major stroke!!!.......players are protected by the PFA unfortunately. Look how hard City had to work just to uphold thier Tevez fine...

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats it. I hope VB realize this squad is a crap, and need an overhaul and really buy new guys in the winter, though if keeps saying the same bullshit about the squad being superb, he can get his millions and go back to Portugal.

And until the winter you will continue to criticise him while he is unable to buy anyone

What do you think of Leandro Damiao? I think he's brilliant but am unsure weather, even if do buy him, he will be given chances. I think Barca are interested in him of late too. We're not linked with him at all so I'm not holding out, but if we do go for him I still think a name like Pato or Cavani should accompany him. Our strikers have definitely been very wasteful, and irrelevant of refereeing decision, a confident striker will still find ways too get in the game.

Damiao is a very good striker, but I rather have Cavani.

The signings that man makes become the spine of a team. Absoloute genius. Credit to AVB with Mata. Let's just hope he does reinvigorate the squad in the next window with some important signings. Like I said I'm hoping we go for Hazard, Modric and Pato - maybe Dimao too.

AVB needs to sack some players which is agreed. (kalou, anelka, bosingwa, mikel, malouda) though he should have tried way harder to get "his own men" and not try and change 30somethings into a style of play they have never played in their lives!! A.perriera and modric should have been here from the beginning of the year!! AVB will have a great young squad by next year, but this year will defineately be a learning curve for him.

Telegraph:

- Roman Abramovich tells players that AVB is here to stay.

- Fans ask the owner to express his loyalty to VB.

http://www.telegraph...re-to-stay.html

Daily Mail:

- VB fighting for this job as next 17 days will be pivotal, according to a Chelsea source.

- growing number of fans questioning VB appointment.

http://www.dailymail...a-job-line.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe in both articles. AVB has the backing of Roman Abramovich for now, but that will change if we don't reach the final stages of CL and/or will get a couple of bad results against Newcastle and City.

VB last interview was pretty annoying. People keep saying VB must stay at any price, because its players fault but he keeps saying things like that:

- "this is squad is so good that was set out by myself to win four trophies".

- " JT form is not bad"

- " Im not thinking about buying anyone in January, its not on agenda".

When I hear this kind of thing it only makes angry...oh that stupid red beard. Mancini said yesterday that even if City reach next level, they are not ready yet to win the CL, because clubs like Barca, Real and Bayern have much more experience in this kind of competition. I rather have a coach that say the truth, and go to the press and ask about the need of new players, than have a lunatic.

Some people defending the portuguese now are saying that Terry and Lampard are awful, but when I said in the beginning of last season we needed a huge overhaul many people said we only needed 2 or 3 players because the squad was already good, now the same people are saying the problem is the squad...but, did you hear VB? According to him the squad is so superb that it can win Champions League, Premier League, Curling Cup and FA Cup.

Of course the problem is the squad, but our manager doesn't realize that, then he also become the problem.

I'm sure AVB is a smart man with a lot of football knowledge...he probably knows our players a lot more than we think he does but why does he insist on using the high line D? We are getting EXPOSED on a weekly basis and it is painful to watch an aging JT and slow Ivanovic chasing down opposing strikers who are carving us up with ease..This defence used to be as solid as a rock and to win trophies imo thats where we start building. If AVB doesn't start to solidify our backline with some consistency and discipline we are in deep trouble this year because in the champions league better teams will have a field day against us. How can we expect Torres/Sturridge/Mata to have top class performances when we are constantly conceding goals and losing confidence? IMO AVB needs to stick with one D-line and keep the rotation at a minimum (how about resting Ashley for once, god knows how many minutes he's logged for us the past couple of years). We need to have that CB partnership like we did with JT and Gallas, JT and Carvalho back again. Probably not a popular opinion shared on this board but I think Alex/JT was pretty damn solid for us down the years...as much as I love David Luiz, he does has some risks. No doubt that he'll learn and adapt though, just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Telegraph:

Daily Mail:

- VB fighting for this job as next 17 days will be pivotal, according to a Chelsea source.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe in both articles. AVB has the backing of Roman Abramovich for now, but that will change if we don't reach the final stages of CL and/or will get a couple of bad results against Newcastle and City.

VB last interview was pretty annoying. People keep saying VB must stay at any price, because its players fault but he keeps saying things like that:

- " JT form is not bad"

When I hear this kind of thing it only makes angry...oh that stupid red beard. Mancini said yesterday that even if City reach next level, they are not ready yet to win the CL, because clubs like Barca, Real and Bayern have much more experience in this kind of competition. I rather have a coach that say the truth, and go to the press and ask about the need of new players, than have a lunatic.

Some people defending the portuguese now are saying that Terry and Lampard are awful, but when I said in the beginning of last season we needed a huge overhaul many people said we only needed 2 or 3 players because the squad was already good, now the same people are saying the problem is the squad...but, did you hear VB? According to him the squad is so superb that it can win Champions League, Premier League, Curling Cup and FA Cup.

Of course the problem is the squad, but our manager doesn't

Telegraph:

Daily Mail:

- " JT form is not bad"

Of course the problem is the squad, but our manager doesn't realize that, then he also become the problem.

realize that, then he also become the problem.

What do you expect AVB to say? That JT is shit and needs to step down as Chelsea captain? I think AVB is just saying the politcally correct thing for the fans so they don't all start jumping the gun. I also believe some of our players are way past it but most of the losses we suffered to the big clubs (man utd, liverpool, arsenal) could have gone both ways..We are capable of competing with them but to what extent? We lack an in form striker (Drogba was the reason we won the double imo in 09-10), we concede way too many sloppy goals that can be avoided or defended against better and our midfield is simply not producing chances for our strikers to play off of. I honestly swear if we did not have Mata/Sturridge this season we would be so fucked.

He's trying to work with what he has. What he has isn't a quality squad. He got a few signings in what was left of the summer window, a possible failure of him and the club to fail to work quickly, Modric quickly comes to mind.

He hasn't been given the resources he needs yet. Let him have a chance to build a squad and then watch his philosophies and styles be implemented correctly. Then we will see results. Porto bought into it, and it bought them ultimate success.

Give the guy a chance. It's not started well. Granted. So give him a chance to correct this. The failure comes about as a failure of the squad to adapt, so he is trying new things, but they're not being done properly.

You gotta be kidding?. There is absolutely nothing wrong with our squad. Its full with talents and young player, he just dont use them because he is to scarry to failure, well you just totally did!. I really laugh of all you people belive in this

kiddo, Ancelotti was 100 times better than this spedo with good talk gift but on the pitch he cant get the team to perform.

You gotta be kidding?. The is absolutely nothing wrong with our squad. Its full with talents and young player, he just dont use them because he is to scarry to failure, well you just totally did!. I really laugh of all you people belive in this

kiddo, Ancelotti was 100 better than this spedo with good talk gift but on the pitch he cant get the team to perform.

'nothing wrong with our squad'

You're deluded. Even Mourinho himself would ask for this team to be shipped out. 12 players of our main squad, say out of 19, are 30+. Our youth are seldom, and not ready. How you can say a squad, where Malouda plays more games than he should, is perfect.. I'll never know.

What do you expect AVB to say? That JT is shit and needs to step down as Chelsea captain? I think AVB is just saying the politcally correct thing for the fans so they don't all start jumping the gun. I also believe some of our players are way past it but most of the losses we suffered to the big clubs (man utd, liverpool, arsenal) could have gone both ways..We are capable of competing with them but to what extent? We lack an in form striker (Drogba was the reason we won the double imo in 09-10), we concede way too many sloppy goals that can be avoided or defended against better and our midfield is simply not producing chances for our strikers to play off of. I honestly swear if we did not have Mata/Sturridge this season we would be so fucked.

Our strikers are also extremely wasteful and we can't blame Kalou this time