AVB out? seriously?

Tomo

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i realized that almost 80% of the fans in FB dont have the right to call themselves Chelsea Fan/Supporter !

more than the loss I am disappointed at the people who call themselves fans/supporters :'(

You must realise a lot of our new fans came around in thr roman era. So loseing is new to them. So our fall from grace had been rathet abrupt. Ignore them and concentrate on supporting the team.

You must realise a lot of our new fans came around in thr roman era. So loseing is new to them. So our fall from grace had been rathet abrupt. Ignore them and concentrate on supporting the team.

I am not a supporter of CFC before Roman era, in fact I started supporting CFC from 2005 ending, start of 2006 and thats how I got interested in EPL!

The first team and last team to support for is,was and will be Chelsea fc even though I enjoy football as a whole :)

KTBFFH !

Yes, he must be sacked. He will and can not change his way of thinking football, but Chelsea will never adabt to

play "Barcelona" football, it aint gonna work with high line defence, never!. He will be sacked just a matter of time.

The thing that is starting to bug me about AVB is that the "Old Guard", seem to be cemented back in the team. Terry-Lampard and Drogba have played the last few games.

Where has this refereshing of the team gone we where promised??

The fact is the only young player he has implemented in the side is Sturridge....glimpses of Romeu - who has done very well but then cast back to the background - Mcearchan and bertrand have done well in CC cup but have been given no opportunties in the league.

If it continues to go pearshaped and they do sack him - I feel we have a ready made replacement already. Roberto Di matteo - got West Brom promoted and played good football. Was very harshly sacked also. Chelsea Legend who would command respect of the players. Could guide us till the end of the season and then make a judgement. Anyone else think RDM could step up and do the job??

Yes, he must be sacked. He will and can not change his way of thinking football, but Chelsea will never adabt to

play "Barcelona" football, it aint gonna work with high line defence, never!. He will be sacked just a matter of time.

Weren't you the one arguing about longevity when the Ancelotti-firing issue came about?

I don't think I'll be able to support Chelsea under Roman if AvB gets sacked anytime soon. We're turning into a joke with the way things have been handled in the managerial sense, sacking AvB would just about do it for me. I do remain hopeful that all the "pressure on AvB" theories in the media are nothing more than their usual club-in-crisis headlines

I don't think I'll be able to support Chelsea under Roman if AvB gets sacked anytime soon. We're turning into a joke with the way things have been handled in the managerial sense, sacking AvB would just about do it for me. I do remain hopeful that all the "pressure on AvB" theories in the media are nothing more than their usual club-in-crisis headlines

The media love, love, to put managers under pressure. Even if no-such pressure exists, they'll always try to write it. AVB could be as safe as Ferguson is, but it wouldn't stop them 'predicting' and using made up 'sources' to suggest he is.

Like Daily Mail's £20m release clause/compensation feature.

The media love, love, to put managers under pressure. Even if no-such pressure exists, they'll always try to write it. AVB could be as safe as Ferguson is, but it wouldn't stop them 'predicting' and using made up 'sources' to suggest he is.

I had a look on twitter today and alot of the top writers privately are sideing with AVB and feel sympathetic to the job he has to do. What they then write in thier "papers" is material to get the average Joe bloggs to buy it and discuss down the local pub.

Yeah thats true just shame they never do it to anyone else!! Arsenal have a bad run its kinda mehhh,Liverpool have a bad run its meh us stright away the sacking thing but mainly due to the fact thats how it seems to work at Chels as late

Though you do sometimes get the odd sympthy article and why he should stay they just seemed to be over shadowed by the 'Crisis crisis blah' sorts of ones

Yeah thats true just shame they never do it to anyone else!! Arsenal have a bad run its kinda mehhh,Liverpool have a bad run its meh us stright away the sacking thing but mainly due to the fact thats how it seems to work at Chels as late

Though you do sometimes get the odd sympthy article and why he should stay they just seemed to be over shadowed by the 'Crisis crisis blah' sorts of ones

It helps them sell papers alot of people love seeing us fail so they will read that shite its best we ignore it. still a long way to go yet. but does anyone else feel now when we are leading 1-0 it wont end like that. I always feel like we will concede at least 1.

It helps them sell papers alot of people love seeing us fail so they will read that shite its best we ignore it. still a long way to go yet. but does anyone else feel now when we are leading 1-0 it wont end like that. I always feel like we will concede at least 1.

Espcially in the last 5 minutes. I was counting down with the clock last night pacing the room. We had the ball in the middle of the park when the clock hit 90, instead of keeping possesion and seeing the game out, Sturridge tried something stupid on the half way line lost the ball, that led to the corner, that led to the goal........gutted..

Yep! Soon as we score you think uh oh just a matter of time

The truth is: paying 15m to get an unproven 33 years old manager and giving him a 3 years contract was the biggest mistakes of all.

You must be kidding. VB is puting himself under pressure, the fact that this topic was crested to support him only shows that he is under pressure.