AVB out? seriously?

Tomo

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He shouldn't be under pressure. Certainly not with job security anyway!

Firing every manager because they start badly is stupid. Especially one you pay £13million for. One that all clubs around Europe were circulating around. The problem is not 100% him. It's 50-60% the players he's trying to get to believe in his system and play that way.

How he should not be under pressure?

He is a 33 years old an unproven manager that never faced this kind of chalenge he is facing at Chelsea, we are poor in PL, poor in CL...and If he is a fraud?

No my friend, of course he is under pressure, this is time for him to show what he is about. Until now it seems he is the shit one.

Only the thought of sacking him makes me sick. Although some of his choices in substitutions and in the starting line up have been rubbish, and so have his tactics and strategies, it's not fair to put all the blame on him. Imo, the players are 70% responsible for our failures so far.

But he is either overrated because the Portuguese is crap compared to England and the UCL, or he's a great manager but will adapt eventually. That we'll find out, so give the man time, be patient and show some support.

The fact that AVB has come out and said that he's definitely not going to get the sack makes it probable that Roman mustve told him that he's going to get time. If not he'd look like an idiot by making such a convincing statement if Roman didn't back him.

Two different managers but same players and same performances. That tells me that neither Carlo nor AVB is at fault. It's time the core of Chelsea gets the boot.

I wonder what would Henrique say if the Jesus Christ of football Hiddink was the third. Axe, sack?

No my friend, of course he is under pressure, this is time for him to show what he is about. Until now it seems he is the shit one.

Fair enough.

I agree especially with this last line that I've highlighted. Though we have a squad not worthy of a title-run anyway, I'm still confident he will fix this to keep us in the top4 and fighting in domestic cups, as well as a respectable run in the Champions League.

His true test, for me, comes this summer in the market.

Two different managers but same players and same performances. That tells me that neither Carlo nor AVB is at fault. It's time the core of Chelsea gets the boot.

The players have no drive at all Warnie, they have all been there done that before.

After Carlo's first year, I thought the club was heading in the right direction with the releases of Ballack, Deco, Belletti & Cole (< to a lesser extent). However we soon realised that was a farce.

He also faced the "José problem" when the board signed Torres (like when José had Shevchenko forced upon him). I hope this time, we have no such communication-break downs.

The right players must be brought for André.

After Carlo's first year, I thought the club was heading in the right direction with the releases of Ballack, Deco, Belletti & Cole (< to a lesser extent). However we soon realised that was a farce.

He also faced the "José problem" when the board signed Torres (like when José had Shevchenko forced upon him). I hope this time, we have no such communication-break downs.

Exactly!! He must have full control over who he gets..not name on player and get another forced on cause they'll make more dosh shirt wise or have a big name or whatever.Needs to be down to him...God signing Sheva really where it all went a bit wrong

The players have no drive at all Warnie, they have all been there done that before.

The players know that they won't get the boot. There is a sense of complacency as they know that like in the past 5 years it's the manager that will get the boot and not them. I say it's time these lazy ass old legs on fat pay checks are fired and we bring in players who are eager to prove their talent. Like Sturridge has this season...

Mikel, Malouda, Anelka, Terry, Drogba, Kalou should go. Just go for the sake of the club and fans.

Exactly!! He must have full control over who he gets..not name on player and get another forced on cause they'll make more dosh shirt wise or have a big name or whatever.Needs to be down to him...God signing Sheva really where it all went a bit wrong

Lol do you remember the whole Pienaar fiasco? They asked Carlo about it and he literally said "I have no idea" :doh:

The way Carlo was treated by the board made me sick. His request to give Ballack an extended contract was declined. Imagine how invaluable he would have been in Lampards absence. He had no control over transfers, young kids with no loan experience were forced upon him like Kakuta and Josh. The squad had 16 players plus youngsters from academy and that is te thinnest squad we have had for a log time.

This season the board seems to have learnt it's mistake. AvB seems to have full control over transfers. Hopefully the board has also learnt that changing managers isn't the solution.

Man UTD has a third different team while we have almost the same team Since JOse