AVB out? seriously?

Tomo

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

avb is exactly like obama, came with so much promise. One has runied the country he is in charge of and the other takes a worldclass football team to not qualifty for cl and go out in group stages(if you think were beating valencia, your a thick fken moron). Stop being so fucken nieave people thinking he is a savior. The way its set up at porto I could win a treble there. Cut our losses. Hiddink in for the next 3 years, he will get results while rebuilding.

avb is exactly like obama, came with so much promise. One has runied the country he is in charge of and the other takes a worldclass football team to not qualifty for cl and go out in group stages(if you think were beating valencia, your a thick fken moron). Stop being so fucken nieave people thinking he is a savior. The way its set up at porto I could win a treble there. Cut our losses. Hiddink in for the next 3 years, he will get results while rebuilding.

To say Obama ruined the USA is laughable and a complete disgrace. The USA has been fucked long before Obama came into power. But I'm not getting into another political argument with an utter idiot.

#BackAVB

The way its set up at porto I could win a treble there. Cut our losses. Hiddink in for the next 3 years, he will get results while rebuilding.

If the records he broke at Porto were so easy then please explain to me why no one else including Jose Mourinho and Sir Bobby Robson never broke them previously?

To say Obama ruined the USA is laughable and a complete disgrace. The USA has been fucked long before Obama came into power. But I'm not getting into another political argument with an utter idiot.

#BackAVB

hahah, ok Obama didn't walk into a good situation, likewise avb. Both have managed to take bad situations and make them worse.

avb out Hiddink in? unless avb can turn it around and make this last month an outlier.

definitely obama out trump in.

And I think the avb Obama analogy has to many similarities to not make a joke of. If I have offended you, well I really couldn't careless.

Hiddink in for the next 3 years, he will get results while rebuilding.

by this way we'll never rebuild the team , replacing manegers ain't a solution at all !!

If AVB built his own team right , he'll break all the records of Jose and I do believe that .

So I still trust AVB more than anyone .

plastic? Mature response to anyone who conjures a different opinion than yours? Its a bloody avatar I couldn't be seriously bothered to change, nor have I lost 100 percent faith, just 99.4 %,. And I put this avatar up when we were all seduced by avb's glazzy shave and impress speech abilities(sounds familiar right??????). I was a suck and naive admittedly at the time.

If the records he broke at Porto were so easy then please explain to me why no one else including Jose Mourinho and Sir Bobby Robson never broke them previously?

If you followed portugese soccer last year, which I didn't but however took the time to educate myself of what transpired you would know Sporting Clube de Portugal were in crisis and benifica were horrific as well. Btw benifica had squad overhaul of 7 players this summer and are doing great this season.(a case of revolution working, unlike avb thinks evolution is otherwise best). Portguese league is a 3 horse race always between those 3 and two teams in crisis, and Avb INHERITED a better squad than the other two title competing teams. In no way this a function of his architecture which we are trusting him to do now at chelsea.

by this way we'll never rebuild the team , replacing manegers ain't a solution at all !!

If AVB built his own team right , he'll break all the records of Jose and I do believe that .

So I still trust AVB more than anyone .

wish I had your optimistic view, but Malouda two games in a row against pool. Hes a bloody awful player , how could any manager who has half a brain pick him?! well admitively he does not have many other options and mata does need rest. But dosent chelsea fc have consultants, lawyers, scouts, board members that surely watched all last season and saw this coming, and none of them could pressure on avb bring in at least another winger. We as in chelsea staff from board to lawyers and Avb looked a touched disorganized in the transfer window this summer. Only started to look organized til the end. Yes he did join midsummer appose to when carlo was sacked, but surely this was enough time to see the glaring holes or listen to the cries of chelsea fans. Yes mata and romeu have been class thus far but ffs if you watched last season SOIFEJESOIFJSEOIFJSEIOSJFOISFOISEMFOISEMFOS at least 2 more among those were needed.. POINT FINALE

IMO Villas Boas is not the right man for a new era. He doesnt look a guy that know a lot of things about the game.

I believe you are wrong, however time will tell.

I'm not writing him off till he gets his chance with a team he builds.

Big difference between AVB and Scolari so far is we are atleast creating chances and winning against the "lesser sides". Under Scolari Wolves would have parked the bus and picked up the easiest 0-0 draw of their lives.

Ill start panicking properly when "lesser sides" start picking up easy points against us like they did in the second half off the Scolari reign.

These are our fixtures after the City game.

Wigan (A)

Tottenham (A)

Fulham (H)

Villa (H)

Wolves (A)

Sunderland (H)

Norwich (A)

Swansea (A)

Ignoring the Spurs game, this is the set of fixture's we should be making a winning run and climbing back up the table, if we can get a result at WHL then even better.

The club has dismissed far too many managers now without giving them opportunities to put their own stamps on the club.

I think the board have finally twigged that the club needs some serious rebuilding, with injection of youth and pace an absolute necessity. This isn't an overnight job, and whoever the board has backed, the fans need to back aswell.

I like the signings of Romeu, Meireles and Mata, coupled with the emergence of Ramires and Sturridge. Unfortunately AVB is suffering from the club experiencing problems in the two most significant areas of the team - a defence about as watertight as a bath with no plug in it, and no central striker that can score.

IMO Villas Boas is not the right man for a new era. He doesnt look a guy that know a lot of things about the game.

Hahahaha. He spent a lot of time studying the game and then some twat behind his monitor is going to talk about his quality...

You know its bad when Managers of other clubs come out in a 'errr wtf are the doing' when we sack someone.

Hear all the statements from Fergie and co 'AVB needs time sacking him be daft' etc etc.Mean might be them just being nice in general but...seems even to them the board is seen as a joke

You know its bad when Managers of other clubs come out in a 'errr wtf are the doing' when we sack someone.

ear all the statements from Fergie and co 'AVB needs time sacking him be daft' etc etc.Mean might be them just being nice in general but...seems even to them the board is seen as a joke

Our board became a joke the moment they sacked Mourinho...after that the joke only got funnier.