Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

“We don't want to change league,” Kucharski told Polish magazine Pilka Nozna. “Robert knows the Bundesliga and is perfectly fluent in German, so it's a low-risk transfer. But the most important thing is that he is well known in Germany. Robert can become the best paid player in the world while playing in Bundesliga; specifically in Bayern, which is incomparably bigger than Borussia. In Spain his commercial potential would be behind Messi and Ronaldo. In England maybe a bit higher. At City he would earn more on the pitch in the next season, but not much more. But after a year or two at Bayern he can be undisputed number one.

“Robert was never respected in Borussia. When we talked about extending his contract and I didn't agree a raise to €2m a year, I was told that we had exuberant expectations. Blaszczykowski and Piszczek's managers apparently agreed to such offers because they were convinced that with just a year of such money they would be set for life in Poland. I didn't check if this story was true, nor did I argue that Robert plays a different position and is younger than both, I just said he'd rather see his future in Monaco - he wants to buy a house there.”

Okay this is from directly his agent. WOW, WHAT A FUCKING DICK. Unbelievably disrespectful to Dortmund, JUST WOW. Basically he just confirmed that Lewandowski is a player who want £££ and that he want to be undisputed no1. What a bender, hope Lewan fires this disgraceful person.

“We don't want to change league,” Kucharski told Polish magazine Pilka Nozna. “Robert knows the Bundesliga and is perfectly fluent in German, so it's a low-risk transfer. But the most important thing is that he is well known in Germany. Robert can become the best paid player in the world while playing in Bundesliga; specifically in Bayern, which is incomparably bigger than Borussia. In Spain his commercial potential would be behind Messi and Ronaldo. In England maybe a bit higher. At City he would earn more on the pitch in the next season, but not much more. But after a year or two at Bayern he can be undisputed number one.

“Robert was never respected in Borussia. When we talked about extending his contract and I didn't agree a raise to €2m a year, I was told that we had exuberant expectations. Blaszczykowski and Piszczek's managers apparently agreed to such offers because they were convinced that with just a year of such money they would be set for life in Poland. I didn't check if this story was true, nor did I argue that Robert plays a different position and is younger than both, I just said he'd rather see his future in Monaco - he wants to buy a house there.”

Okay this is from directly his agent. WOW, WHAT A FUCKING DICK. Unbelievably disrespectful to Dortmund, JUST WOW. Basically he just confirmed that Lewandowski is a player who want £££ and that he want to be undisputed no1. What a bender, hope Lewan fires this disgraceful person.

My god ... what a fucking asshole.

I'm tired of this guy to be honest.

He can lick Bayern's ass for the rest of his life for all I care. FFS you'd think he's the best thing ever based in those words.

and he's also either delusional or stupid if he thinks he'd ever be undisputed #1 in Bayern. IN BAYERN of all teams.

Do you all not realize that that is exactly what his agent gets paid to do? Like that is literally his job. Say things about his player in the press and about his current club to do whatever he can to get more money for his player.

Stop overreacting. That's what every agent does. He wouldn't have a job if he wasn't doing those things.

That may be true or may be not. Football agents these days are manipulative and will do whatever it's needed to get what they want, even if they make their client look bad. Would take it with a pinch of salt and don't forget that agents get paid as well. He could already know that he will be paid a lot if he gets Lewandowski to Bayern.

Pretty much warped this up then. He will stay and move to Bayern for free next year, if I was Klopp I would let him rot on the bench like Malouda if he play badly in the first few matches. Good thing for them is that his wages is so low.

Robert Lewandowski Premier League move ruled out by Borussia Dortmund

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/robert-lewandowski-transfer-chelsea-manchester-1958043

Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United all thwarted as Borussia Dortmund insist Robert Lewandowski not for sale

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/17/chelsea-manchester-city-and-manchester-united-all-thwarted-as-borussia-dortmund-insist-robert-lewandowski-not-for-sale-3844322/

Robert Lewandowski will not leave Dortmund this summer, club say

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8780281

Chelsea hopes of signing Robert Lewandowski dashed as club say star player is staying put

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-hopes-of-signing-robert-lewandowski-dashed-as-club-say-star-player-is-staying-put-8661577.html

End of story, this summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of the three top strikers (Cavani, Lewy and Rooney) Lewandowski is on top of the "price-quality" scale IMO + he is younger than both of them and would fit better to the idea of rejuvenating the squad. Too bad he has decided to stay in Dortmund and if he is going somewhere that'd be Munich.

He wants to buy a house in Monaco! Sure he fucking does... Then he pays ZERO tax on all of his earnings as he'll no doubt file for Domicile Status...

That's fucking shocking, good luck to him - wonder how long the German press will take to realise he's not paying into Germany, but getting a lot of money out... I'd expect a witch hunt - incited by his former employees...

International Tax Evasion is the new big thing - I know - I'm being stung for it after moving to Austria :P - So now I'm moving back LOL...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You