Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Mandzukic is better anyway but i don't get the unloyalty of Bundesliga players. Dortmund are a great club and owned Bayern in the 11/12 season. They were in the UCL final last season... why would you want out to join Bayern, the rival?

Money, probably. I can't think about another explanation.

The unloyalty in Bundesliga is still at a decent level, but in Serie A the players are changing Inter's jersey with Milan's or Juve's like they change their socks. In a few years, there won't be idols in football anymore. People like Giggs, Maldini, Del Piero, even Steven Gerrard will be history and the children will idolize the likes of Neymar or other pricks.

Mandzukic is better anyway but i don't get the unloyalty of Bundesliga players. Dortmund are a great club and owned Bayern in the 11/12 season. They were in the UCL final last season... why would you want out to join Bayern, the rival?

because bayern is better. also lewandoski hasnt got any connection to Dortmund beside playing there for a few years. not comparable at all to Götze.

I understand if he wants to leave to Bayern, because they are at this moment better than dortmund and are able to give him more money.

But i cant understand why he would reject the chance to play in England where he could get the same amount of money, and potentially more success.

Dortmund CEO said yesterday that they might get another attacking player, so it seems that lewa can leave, and IMO it won't be Bayern as their squad is full of options already and sign another star will be a bit dangerous if you think about big stars seats on the bench a lot with their ego damaged. I still see room for surprise.

Dortmund CEO said yesterday that they might get another attacking player, so it seems that lewa can leave, and IMO it won't be Bayern as their squad is full of options already and sign another star will be a bit dangerous if you think about big stars seats on the bench a lot with their ego damaged. I still see room for surprise.

no there is no room. that deal is done and busted, dont understand how people just cant get this. if they get a new striker, it will be, because Schieber is awful and they need another back-up for Lewandowski and not because Lewa is moving. his only destination is Bayern and thats it.

• 1 month later...

I think if we put in a high offer come on we paid £50m for Torres and Jose spoke to him he would come. However we are wasting so much time on Rooney that he would feel he was some plan b, forget Rooney and convince Robert I think it could be done.

Money, probably. I can't think about another explanation.

The unloyalty in Bundesliga is still at a decent level, but in Serie A the players are changing Inter's jersey with Milan's or Juve's like they change their socks. In a few years, there won't be idols in football anymore. People like Giggs, Maldini, Del Piero, even Steven Gerrard will be history and the children will idolize the likes of Neymar or other pricks.

Giggs is no fucking role model if those aligations years ago where true.

why is this thread open? he wont join this summer. its done. dont know how people just cant understand that and come back everytime with his name.

What's the fucking problem with people fantacising over Robert LikeABossKi joining.? We need a striker of his class and we have the financial power to pull of a late transfer, especially if Mourinho gets involved personally. Yes it is very unlikely him joining with his love for Byern but there is a small chance something out of the ordinary can happen. Thats why the thread is open !

What's the fucking problem with people fantacising over Robert LikeABossKi joining.? We need a striker of his class and we have the financial power to pull of a late transfer, especially if Mourinho gets involved personally. Yes it is very unlikely him joining with his love for Byern but there is a small chance something out of the ordinary can happen. Thats why the thread is open !

I've come to realize that Toli is just about he most negative and blunt posters on this forum.

because there aint no fucking possibility. its the same as opening a thread about messi and saying "yeah we could pay 250 m for him and mou would surely convince him". there are players not available and tahts it. if he would've wanted to join a foreign club, do you think he would have waited till the 21st of august? futhermore he got already a pay-rise to stay this season at dortmund. so how big is the chance to get him? just get off the Fifa Manager trip, where you can buy every player available. he is done and busted and will go to Bayern, unless he gets an injury or something happens.

because there aint no fucking possibility. its the same as opening a thread about messi and saying "yeah we could pay 250 m for him and mou would surely convince him". there are players not available and tahts it. if he would've wanted to join a foreign club, do you think he would have waited till the 21st of august? futhermore he got already a pay-rise to stay this season at dortmund. so how big is the chance to get him? just get off the Fifa Manager trip, where you can buy every player available. he is done and busted and will go to Bayern, unless he gets an injury or something happens.

Naaa mate, I don't play Fifa manager. I'm busy doing drugs and catching herpes!

Impossible is Nothing!

Naaa mate, I don't play Fifa manager. I'm busy doing drugs and catching herpes!

Impossible is Nothing!

yes it is. or do you think Ferdinand will join Chelsea in the next few years. well, playing fifa manager is more healthy than drugs mate :D.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You