Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Guardiola likes the false nine system.

He prefers his strikers coming from the flanks and pple like goetze or messi in the centre.

So I don't know if lewa will be happy to play from the flanks

He should just accept to come here when we offer €30mil and be an undisputed no 1

:Goober:

Dont think its likely .

I dont know why but I'm kinda starting to hate Lewa for no reason .. I feel as if he acts like he's the best player in the world. Also people started over-rating him.

Just me ?

Dont think its likely .

I dont know why but I'm kinda starting to hate Lewa for no reason .. I feel as if he acts like he's the best player in the world. Also people started over-rating him.

Just me ?

I think he is a super player but for me his head sounds to be full of Munich. I think he would be quality here, but I can't see it.

Dont think its likely .

Just me ?

Because he wants to move to Bayern?

I'm sure he would have liked this thing to be solved as amicably and smooth as possible but Dortmund playing hardball not helping despite his clear intentions to leave.

Because he wants to move to Bayern?

I'm sure he would have liked this thing to be solved as amicably and smooth as possible but Dortmund playing hardball not helping despite his clear intentions to leave.

I dont know, like I said I don't really know why I started hate him .. there isn't any real justification, I just feel like it.

It's probably because people over-rate him .

He is a complete cunt.To want a move to your rival is a big fuck you to Dortmund, to your manager, to the supporters, I can understand he may want to change for better, and stability so he could play at higher level and still in Germany, but England or Spain are also fantastic cities, and he'll be even more appreciated.

This has nothing to do with the transfer, but I still can't get over that stamp in the CL final. I had a completely different idea about him up until then.

Players do that all the time, it is just a rush of blood. If you want to talk about someone like that, try Suarez because well you know him and what he is like...

Don't forget even our own players did some of that but never was intentional. Back on topic, he is not coming any where in England, end of.

Players do that all the time, it is just a rush of blood. If you want to talk about someone like that, try Suarez because well you know him and what he is like...

Don't forget even our own players did some of that but never was intentional. Back on topic, he is not coming any where in England, end of.

The worst I've seen one of our players do in terms of intentional damage was the Bosingwa drop-kick, but I honestly can't remember any of our players attempting a stomp. I can understand a push or kick out of frustration like JT on Sanchez last season, but a stomp is different because it is meant to injure the player and take him out of the game.

The worst I've seen one of our players do in terms of intentional damage was the Bosingwa drop-kick, but I honestly can't remember any of our players attempting a stomp. I can understand a push or kick out of frustration like JT on Sanchez last season, but a stomp is different because it is meant to injure the player and take him out of the game.

Drogba slapped Vidic, Luiz with some dangerous tackle and other which I can't remember.

Drogba slapped Vidic, Luiz with some dangerous tackle and other which I can't remember.

Again, a slap is out of rage, it does not injure the player, and Luiz's tackles can be very rash and even injure but the intention is never to hurt the player, I hope, but to get the ball. I just think it is incredibly cynical to stamp on another with the intention on injuring and hurting him. I mean at the end of the day he's a fellow footballer and it's just sport.

Anyway, it's probably just me. I would still like us to sign Robert nonetheless though I don't expect us to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7sNO92GPuQ

still this is far worse.

A weakass like Benayoun could have "been killed" there.

Amazing how we got a freekick for this and Bosingwa did not get banned.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You