Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

That would be as strange as your spelling.

well, how many languages besides english are you able to speak? :)

but still you couldnt really answer to my post. do you think bayern will play with lewandowski, mandzukic and suarez, when they play with 1 striker upfront? yes, for sure

well, how many languages besides english are you able to speak? :)

but still you couldnt really answer to my post. do you think bayern will play with lewandowski, mandzukic and suarez, when they play with 1 striker upfront? yes, for sure

i see banter is lost on you, oh well never mind I will remember in future you are serious and banter is beyond you.

i see banter is lost on you, oh well never mind I will remember in future you are serious and banter is beyond you.

Off topic, but you'll find that most nationalities outside of the UK & Ireland, Australia and New Zealand don't really understand our banter. Hell I find that northern Englishmen struggle with it. No humour up there.

On topic, Lewa is a bitch.

It's like if Everton became title contenders through clever transfer on a stringy budget and youth players but another club ( Chels, Mam Utd) came in slinking cash everywhere that Everton can't compete with.

Mandzukic is better anyway but i don't get the unloyalty of Bundesliga players. Dortmund are a great club and owned Bayern in the 11/12 season. They were in the UCL final last season... why would you want out to join Bayern, the rival?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You