Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

We could tell him "sign for us, and after 2 years you will be able to sign for bayern" put a buy out clause of 50M£ on his contract. and that's it.

No if he wants a stepping stone, then im sure he would be more than welcome at The Emirates.

I think he said his dream was to go to Bayern .

Hazard saw the potential in this team and the winning mentality and the "project" that we're making here, that's why he joined IMO.

Think that was his agent that said it. Lewandowki only said he wants to move to the club of 'his dream club'. Don't recall him specifically naming one club.

Just let this go, we are never going to get him guys. Well not unless we suddenly decide to offer him £300k per week or something. I doubt he even sees us as an attractive option, in his eyes MU, Madrid, Bayern are all superior to us and maybe even Dortmund and he would have a case there. so concentrate our effort/hope on Cavani, he seems to be someone who is actually interested in joining us.

btw lewandowski said that he doesn't thinks that the matter is over and that Dortmund will change their opinion.

Dortmund are in a bad position regarding Lewa....if he really wants to go Bayern, he can just run down his contract and then move on a free next season.

Should be an interesting transfer window for Dortmund...i'm expecting to see Eriksen sign for them for some reason.

Something has annoyed me everytime I read Lewandowski described as "MU target" in several newspaper like this :

"Manchester United can have Robert Lewandowski"

"Manchester United Given Hope in Signing Robert Lewandowski"

"United handed shot at Lewandowski".

What the hell is that? Has MU ever getting closed to sign him or what? I'm sure they even haven't make a bid yet.

He is "MU-bound"? I don't think so.

It will be more acceptable to described Lewandowski as a "Bayern Target" or "Bayern-bound".

Sorry, just saying.

Think that was his agent that said it. Lewandowki only said he wants to move to the club of 'his dream club'. Don't recall him specifically naming one club.

oh yeah its really hard to figure out which club he meant with "his dream club"... he wants to go to Bayern and puts pressure on Dortmund.

in terms of money:

if they reach with Lewa the CL they will get automatically 20 m euros. and his max fee would be 30 m..(if any pays that much). futhermore if they get out of the group stage in the CL etc they will earn already more money than they would get from selling him. of course they would prefer to sell him now to any club but not bayern, but lewa seems determined to force a move to Bayern- either this or next year.

and because of this, its silly to say "sign him up " blabla..we CANT SING HIM UP he doesnt wants to join any other club. how can't people get this into their brain?!

Haha! its says United are not happy with the £25.5 million asking price! for one of the best strikers in the world thats a bargain!!!

There is no chance Chelsea will not pay that if he actually is available or if we haven't already settled for Cavani!

But seriously £25.5 Million is peanuts to Roman! Sign him up already!!!

What an idiot...What is his weird obsession with Bayern...

he should understand that once he joins bayern he only has 3 ways of leaving . Bayern no longer wanting him,he sees out his contract and refuses to sign a new one or he retires. Bayern Don't listen to transfer requests. if I was a pro and wanted to stay in Germany I'd stay with Dortmund be treated like a football god by fans and management who appreciate winners but Don't demand it every year and become a legend there not just another face in a long line of winners..also being able to leave when I want.

He should go to any club he want that why I prefer cavani he want to play for Chelsea but fee is what is stopping him, I will likely say sign cavani who has passion the club

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/robert-lewandowskis-manchester-united-move-blocked-by-borussia-dortmund-8656434.html

Robert Lewandowski's Manchester United move blocked by Borussia Dortmund

Robert Lewandowski has been told he will not be allowed to leave Borussia Dortmund for either Bayern Munich or Manchester United this summer.

Lewandowski has spoken of his desire to quit the Bundesliga runners-up and was in line to double his current £2 million-a-year deal.

However officials at Borussia Dortmund told the Polish striker he would have to see out the final 12 months of his contract at the club. They also insisted no deal had been made before the Champions League final to allow Lewandowski to move to Munich.

“Such a promise to Robert has never existed,” said Dortmund's chief executive Aki Watzke. “We have said everything that had to be said.

”I can understand he is disappointed. If I was him I'd also be disappointed to hear about FC Bayern not making an offer for him.

“What I expect from him now is to show the strength in character he has shown over the past years and cope with the situation on a professional level. I am confident that he will do so. 2014, when his contract runs out, he is welcome to join Munich.

”I can only call off the wish I know about. Why should I bother about other clubs when all we know about is that he only wants to join Bayern.“

It's settled then.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10119481/Chelsea-refuse-to-take-part-in-bid-war-for-53m-Edinson-Cavani-and-turn-attentions-to-Robert-Lewandowski.html

Chelsea refuse to take part in bid war for £53m Edinson Cavani and turn attentions to Robert Lewandowski

Chelsea have finally agreed an £18 million deal to sign Germany international André Schürrle, but will not enter a bidding war for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani and are now considering a move for Borussia Dortmund’s Robert Lewandowski instead.

Chelsea’s pursuit of a new front-line striker is less certain. There is interest in Cavani but the club have consistently stated he is over-priced and that they will not enter a bidding war that could also include Real Madrid.

Both Chelsea and Manchester City, who had been favourites to sign the 26-year-old Uruguayan, are balking at the £53 million buy-out clause.

Reports in Italy on Thursday claimed Chelsea had submitted a revised offer of £42.5 million but this was strenuously denied by club sources.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You