Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

We should bid for him...just because a player appears to want to go to another club there's countless examples of players joining someone else.

I can't see Dortmund playing hardball with the price either as they appear to have accepted he will leave sometime soon,just don't want to sell to their German rivals .

The worst I've seen one of our players do in terms of intentional damage was the Bosingwa drop-kick, but I honestly can't remember any of our players attempting a stomp. I can understand a push or kick out of frustration like JT on Sanchez last season, but a stomp is different because it is meant to injure the player and take him out of the game.

bosingwa-kicks-benayoun.gif

if we paid dortmund £35m , would they sell? he already said he is honoured by mourinhos interest and if dumped torres and gave lewandowski his 175k a week maybe he would consider us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You