Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

With a deal all but confirmed for the Portuguese to return to Stamford Bridge this summer, reports claimed that he intends to bring the Poland international with him this summer.

When asked by SportBild of the links, Lewandowski remarked that Mourinho is "a good coach" and that "to be of interest in his view is a great honour".

The BVB star played down reports, however, of a switch to the Santiago Bernabeu, despite meeting the club's president, Florentino Perez, after his side’s Champions League semi-final triumph in Madrid on April 30.

"I met [Perez] in the locker room after the match but I did not say anything to him, only read in the press what he allegedly has said," Lewandowski continued.

Your opinion or not, there is no need to insult others just because he said something different from your view. We expect every member in the forum to treat each other with respect, regardless whether you like them or not.

Well since you said it is a FACT, then maybe it would be better if you actually explain why so as opposed to just insult others.

I believe an explanation isnt needed. Lewa's performance speaks for itself. He is good enough to play in any league, in any team.

Claiming otherwise is simply, by fact, stuipid. Im sorry, but that is the case.

I believe an explanation isnt needed. Lewa's performance speaks for itself. He is good enough to play in any league, in any team.

Claiming otherwise is simply, by fact, stuipid. Im sorry, but that is the case.

It is not about being a good player or not. To become champion you need better players and/or trainer than your opponents. Lewa is not better than Cavani, Van Persie or Falcao, but with Mourinho on our side, Ferguson gone and Mancini at City we don't need to spend 50 million for a striker.

It is not about being a good player or not. To become champion you need better players and/or trainer than your opponents. Lewa is not better than Cavani, Van Persie or Falcao, but with Mourinho on our side, Ferguson gone and Mancini at City we don't need to spend 50 million for a striker.

What we need to do/dont need to do has nothing to do with Lewa's skills.

May I ask, what do you base your opinion that Lewa isnt better than RVP, Falcao Cavani on?

What we need to do/dont need to do has nothing to do with Lewa's skills.

May I ask, what do you base your opinion that Lewa isnt better than RVP, Falcao Cavani on?

I got nothing else to say to you.

Good luck in life. Maybe with better luck in life you won't be so irritable and insult people on internet.

I got nothing else to say to you.

Good luck in life. Maybe with better luck in life you won't be so irritable and insult people on internet.

So basically what you are saying is that you cannot answer the question. Its just something you've made up in your mind. All those names are better than Lewa.

So basically what you are saying is that you cannot answer the question. Its just something you've made up in your mind. All those names are better than Lewa.

I just don't see any point arguing with someone who thinks Lewa is better than Cavani, Falcao and Van Persie. So I'll just ignore your comments and insults from now on.

I just don't see any point arguing with someone who thinks Lewa is better than Cavani, Falcao and Van Persie. So I'll just ignore your comments and insults from now on.

Im asking you, what makes say RVP better than Lewa?

if you dont see a point in discussing with people, what are you doing at this forum?

Whatevs...

Of course Lewa is not as good as RVP, Cavani or Falcao ATM. But he is 24 FFS. His best years as a striker are yet to come. If I got the choice paying 25m for Lewandowski or 50m+ for Cavani/Falcao, I'd always go for the Pole. IMO the risk of Falcao or Cavani failing here is just as high as with Lewa. Rooney is declining rapidly and RVP will not have such a season again, he is entering his 30ies and some of his pace has already gone begging. Agüero and Tevez did not exactly bang in the goals at will either this season. I think many of you overestimate our rival's options. The kind of finishing we have been lacking, which cost us the season was due to the absence of any kind of deadliness in front of goal, cos we either had no striker (Torres) or Ba, whose finishing is not exactly his strength and Lamps, probably our best finisher has been absent for a major part of the season. Hence Lewandowski will be fine.

Look BVB, BAyern and Real are arguably the best teams in the world right now. Neither do possess a world class striker. Cos they could do without. Bayern kicked out Barca, who got Messi, the probably best striker ever, with a strikeforce of an white-bearded Pizarro, a pissed donkey-poacher mario Gomez and the utility forward Mario mandzukic. Real, probably got the best central strikers of these, but neither Higuain nor Benzema are worldclass either. They, of course, were dominated by a certain Robert Lewandowski. Now tell me we defo need a world class striker. Their big names are Robben, Ribery, Müller, Ronaldo, di Maria, Özil, Reus, Götze, Blasczykowski. At Chelsea they are called Mazacar. Juventus Turin and Bayern won their leagues by quite a distance without anything near worldclass up front.

IMO the importance of a striker's name is so overrated. Not only because these expensive Shevchenko+Torres failures. Don't get me wrong, more often than not you get a quality striker for big money. But when want guys who can do almost everything on their own, why buying a shitload of creative midfielders beforehand?

Also, a striker's success is hugely influenced by luck, his confidence and form. No other players rise and fall so rapidly as strikers.

You might remember a certain Grafite. his goals won Wolfsburg the league. in the decider against Bayern he did this

this guy was a nobody before Magath signed him for peanuts but he scored 75 goals in 130 games, 35 of these in that title-winning season while being the league's best striker for years.

To conclude. A teams success, sometimes not even a striker's success depend on his name.

Lewandowski >>>>.Falcao >>>>>Cavani

cavani is better than those two for our style of play.He is a complete striker and reminds me of drogba.Only problem is pricetag

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You