QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

What a fucking hypocrite, i bet he has blamed the ref numerous times and if boot was one the other shoe he would have cried.

Imagine if we had 11 V 9 and the ref on our side at home to QPR, it would be a massacre.

Exactly!He would've gone mental!! Would've given the forth offical an earful for being the nearest one to him and had a 10 minute rant about the ref and all.....I know he's their manager and all but seriously he must know the ref buggered up.Theres no way anyway can say he did well.....the bookings were daft!Surprised he didnt give Cech one for handball the way he was going

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I am quiet sure its the frustration of the loss thats talking because 9 against 11 in second half was undoubtedly an amazing performance ...yes first half was not all that good but I still like to call It an amazing performance for the efforts and character showed by the 9 players on the field ...

Honestly it's not anger at all. I agree the players showed good character to do as well as they did, but it wasn't amazing. This is QPR we're talking about. Anyway, we'll agree to disagree I guess.

When these buggers come to the Bridge, I don't want a victory. I want a Roman triumph. Judging from how chippy things got between the opposing players, I'm sure our lads are going to have extra motivation to put Warnock's pathetic side to the sword.

our team wasnt ready for this game.

Their passion hit us like a speeding train and then all hell broke loose.

If we were mentally ready for this game then QPR wouldnt have been killing us in the beginning....the crowd would be silenced a bit....

The truth is that we brought this upon us. The Penalty...stupid decision by Luiz

Bosingwa Sending off.....this high line game does not work and holds no value whatsoever. That is the only reason SWP beat our defence, hence the bosingwa challenge.

Drogba Tackle.... does he even give a damn...this is not lack of form,,,,its more of indifference.

Luiz : Sent off (which luckily did not happen) what on earth was he doing pushing and boxing those players in the second half when he was on a yellow?> in midfield when lamps told him to calm down. he seriously lacks discipline.

Luiz looked so angry in the last few minutes. Really love that boy. Honest passion. The way the QPR players rolled and threw him around in the mixer was a total disgrace. I am so frustrated by their "fans", throwing the ball away for our throw-ins, giving the players massive abuse. I guess the rivalry is back on.If they want it, they can have it. And Warnock is a bastard. AVB totally outsmarted him with just 9 men.

It's the inconsistency from Foy that angers me the most. If what Jose did was a red, then what QPR did to Luiz and Lampard should be a foul (and penalty) as well. If what Luiz did was a penalty, then why didn't he make the same call on the other side. That's the real tragedy here. It's almost like he was biased.....

It's the inconsistency from Foy that angers me the most. If what Jose did was a red, then what QPR did to Luiz and Lampard should be a foul (and penalty) as well. If what Luiz did was a penalty, then why didn't he make the same call on the other side. That's the real tragedy here. It's almost like he was biased.....

Almost?

our team wasnt ready for this game.

Their passion hit us like a speeding train and then all hell broke loose.

If we were mentally ready for this game then QPR wouldnt have been killing us in the beginning....the crowd would be silenced a bit....

The truth is that we brought this upon us. The Penalty...stupid decision by Luiz

Bosingwa Sending off.....this high line game does not work and holds no value whatsoever. That is the only reason SWP beat our defence, hence the bosingwa challenge.

Drogba Tackle.... does he even give a damn...this is not lack of form,,,,its more of indifference.

Luiz : Sent off (which luckily did not happen) what on earth was he doing pushing and boxing those players in the second half when he was on a yellow?> in midfield when lamps told him to calm down. he seriously lacks discipline.

Yeah noticed that in the first half...it was clearly not going to be an easy game, but in that regard we should have definitely started better..

To tell the truth I feel more sorry for AVB...Look at what he has to contend with in his first few days here, tough fixtures, crap refereeing decisions and moments of madness from our best players...I hope the team turns it around in the next match