QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

i cant understand why our media are so quick to protect the refs either. they get paid well to ref a game between two teams who fans pay to watch. Pay to watch the teams not the ref. Then they come out like little hitlers with whistles dying to make an impact. the pen was soft, (maybe just about a pen by law), then the red card is softer, both players reach out whilst running. To be fair to swp, he jumps straight up because hes not expecting anything. Why get involved as a ref? he doesnt appeal and its 50 50 but he just cdnt wait to send him off. I live in the midlands and have alot of wba and av fans, phil dowd in there game yesterday hadnt got a clue. Yet again a red card where the opposing plyr (olssen) didnt even appeal for a foul, why get involved?. In the same game Huttons tackle wasnt even considered a free kick. They shdnt be allowed to ref. 100 % in it for there own fame and status. How many games already have we been hammered by refs this season, gettin so hard to take.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DD red was deserved, but I want to know how did the ref even see what was going on w/ the Bos/SWP situation??? He wasn't even in position. Freakin' SWP grabbed Bos's arm & went down. I guess that is an opportunistic play, but red??? Sorry but the English reffing of the game is bad. Webb is the best & we all saw him last year @ the World Cup Finals. BTW If Lamps didn't stop Side Show Bob's Bike kick, he would be a CFC Legend.

Side Show Bob. That's what I've been repressing for half a year now? Amazing. Thanks.

we are so bad in handling bad referees and their decision , once we get a Foy like referee , instead of playing it safe , harsh tackles are flying everywhere and we start complaining.

After the soft penalty on luiz was given to QPR we should have played it safe , and watched our tackles but IMO we are too naive in that area always giving referees opportunities to fuck us up .

Drogba should leave IMO he doesn't belong here anymore , i hope they won't reach an agreement for a new contract .

after the dismissal of Drogba and Bosingwa , and starting from the very 1st minute of the 2nd half i was very happy , proud and after the end of the game i actually was not worried at all about this team under AVB what an amazing 2nd half .

Lampard and Cech for were the best players on the pitch today , Lamps was fuckin everywhere distributing balls , making tackles , and never stopped running and Petr Cech wasn't only magnificen in goal and gave his defense so much needed assurance but surprisingly his passing game is simply better than many of our player ... he has helped a lot to overcome he extra 2 men factor .

David Luiz simply gave his critics every opportunity to get on his back , he is still IMO a 1s choice next to JT but all he needs to do is be careful around the penalty box .

we are so bad in handling bad referees and their decision , once we get a Foy like referee , instead of playing it safe , harsh tackles are flying everywhere and we start complaining.

After the soft penalty on luiz was given to QPR we should have played it safe , and watched our tackles but IMO we are too naive in that area always giving referees opportunities to fuck us up .

after the dismissal of Drogba and Bosingwa , and starting from the very 1st minute of the 2nd half i was very happy , proud and after the end of the game i actually was not worried at all about this team under AVB what an amazing 2nd half .

Lampard and Cech for were the best players on the pitch today , Lamps was fuckin everywhere distributing balls , making tackles , and never stopped running and Petr Cech wasn't only magnificen in goal and gave his defense so much needed assurance but surprisingly his passing game is simply better than many of our player ... he has helped a lot to overcome he extra 2 men factor .

:goodpost:

What an abysmal refereeing performance, if that is a penalty then it is a very sad state of affairs - and going by that decision, surely tugs on Terry, Lampard and Luiz should have resulted in spot kicks too?

Bosingwa's red was farcical; he fell over because SWP pulled him down. Again if that is a red card then we'll be a seeing a lot of five-a-side matches sooner rather than later.

No complaints about Drogba's sending off, but the referee was ridiculously biased. Seven yellow cards and perhaps only three of them justified. Unbelievable, fucking QPR as well.

Proud of the performance, particularly Lampard and Anelka who were simply sublime in the second half. So unlucky not to score, we nearly did them with nine men and we'll take great pleasure in relegating the cunts in April.

we'll take great pleasure in relegating the cunts in April.

Hear, hear. Now that some of the anger has died down for me, I can really focus on the heroic performances of our veteran players. 9 men bossed the game for pretty much the entire 2nd half. I must applaud the grit and professionalism of these men. Normally, I am against remonstrating with the referee, but when egregious injustices are being committed left and right, I think it is perfectly fine to show indignation and outrage.

What an abysmal refereeing performance, if that is a penalty then it is a very sad state of affairs - and going by that decision, surely tugs on Terry, Lampard and Luiz should have resulted in spot kicks too?

Bosingwa's red was farcical; he fell over because SWP pulled him down. Again if that is a red card then we'll be a seeing a lot of five-a-side matches sooner rather than later.

No complaints about Drogba's sending off, but the referee was ridiculously biased. Seven yellow cards and perhaps only three of them justified. Unbelievable, fucking QPR as well.

Proud of the performance, particularly Lampard and Anelka who were simply sublime in the second half. So unlucky not to score, we nearly did them with nine men and we'll take great pleasure in relegating the cunts in April.

Exactly. The inconsistency from the ref was the worst thing from him, never mind the initial decisions...

Drogba should leave IMO he doesn't belong here anymore , i hope they won't reach an agreement for a new contract .

David Luiz simply gave his critics every opportunity to get on his back , he is still IMO a 1s choice next to JT but all he needs to do is be careful around the penalty box .

Agree with you there..the older players should have been knowing the history regarding Chris Foy..