QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this isn't the start of another "away kit" syndrome against sides that play in blue...

When you look at the league table, this defeat isn't so bad...

We are still well within reach

yes and its still a long way until the season ends, so im not worried yet.

the negatives from today

1 we were robbed of 3 points

2 we have picked up red and yellow cards (perhaps a 3 match ban for Drog should be a positive)

3 AVB mistake with sub .. Drog should have gone off instead of Danny

4 Anelka should have buried that header

5 Luiz needs more discipline when defending

6 INJURY TO JUAN

these outweighed by the positives

Second half WE WERE MAGNIFICENT

wow wow wow get it out the way drogba was a fool def a red, bos was not, pen was so soft.

to see out the whole second half out with 9 vs 11 the way we did was AMAZING, great team spirit and effort im very proud of the lads apart from drogba and not only because of the red when he was on he looked very poor

yer we lost 1-0 but in a werid way it doesnt feel like we lost because the way we played lets bounce back on wedensday Torres is back

keep the faith lads and ladies

AVB will probably be penalized for his comments but I'm sure he gained the respect of many fans for having the courage to say that.

If we had a half-descent federation a full scale investigation should be launched and foy should be banned from refereeing in the EPL. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but AVB is right, I don't want to believe that there is a pattern with the refereeing we are getting, but facts are forcing me otherwise.

Villas-Boas: Officials were swayed by the emotion of the home crowd.

Foy was awful today but to be fair, what AVB said could have applied to Chelsea. Never looked composed even where there 11 of them on the pitch. If Chelsea are that bad without Torres and Ramires, then we're nowhere close enough to City much less Barca and RM in the CL.