QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know Mata's injury, and how bad it is?? I hope it isn't serious!

Mata and Ramires out for Arsenal... god please no!

I think Rambo will be more than ready for Arsenal, and not so sure about the Everton game. While we have to wait for Mata, maybe AVB will say in the post-match interview.

Foy was awful today but to be fair, what AVB said could have applied to Chelsea. Never looked composed even where there 11 of them on the pitch. If Chelsea are that bad without Torres and Ramires, then we're nowhere close enough to City much less Barca and RM in the CL.

True.

From the BBC

From Rory in Salisbury, via text: "How can the Premier League claim to be the best league in the world when incompetent referees such as Chris Foy continue to wrongly influence games by making diabolical decisions like in today's Chelsea match? Definitely one of the worst refereeing performances I have ever seen!"

Foy was awful today but to be fair, what AVB said could have applied to Chelsea. Never looked composed even where there 11 of them on the pitch. If Chelsea are that bad without Torres and Ramires, then we're nowhere close enough to City much less Barca and RM in the CL.

oh really... just remove 2 players from each n see where these 2 go. messi n xavi, ronaldo n pepe...

Thank you Santiago, I've been following this forum for quite a while now but never created an account for some reason. I would make a comment about Chris Foy but I think all my feelings have already been described by other members. He was ridiculous.

And don't worry, I'll give Heiðar (Helguson) a good slap when he returns to Iceland in the future.

I wish that dickhead ref breaks his legs and never refs another game ever again!!! I cant believe what he did, someone should've punched him!!! :rant: And wait till you come to the Bridge QPR, we will destroy you! You pricks were celebrating like you won the fuckin league but your shit team will never win anything!! I cant wait for the next time we play them! When is it?!!

So Drogba's suspended now. And Torres will come back. Seems like those two want to avoid playing together which is good cuz they cant! :D

Trying to put the sense of injustice aside,

We really should have started better. Whenever we've played with intensity, we've done well. The tepid start was baffling considering the result at OT. It gave QPR just the opening they would have wanted in their biggest game of the season at home. They played off the buzz their crowd created and got stuck into us. We were reduced to the dreadful sideways and backwards passing that defined Carlo's second season.

The penalty was a shocker - there's no way you should allow the ball to bounce inside the box but their striker had fouled Luiz in the buildup outside the box and that's where that play should have stopped. Still to come back was eminently possible up until Drogba lost his head. Can't decide who was worse between Drogba and Mikel in the first half. I still don't get why we needed to play Mikel against fucking QPR.

AVB needs to take a look at his subs as well, how Sturridge was taken off instead of Drogba is beyond me, perhaps he'll let us know in his pressers in the coming days.