Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

QPR 1-0 Chelsea

Queen's Park Rangers vs Chelsea

salomon-kalou415.jpg

Sunday 23 October 2011 - 4pm kick-off

Chelsea head to Loftus Road knowing a win could well take them as high as second place in the Premier League.

The Blues hold the West London bragging rights after beating Rangers 1-0 in the Carling Cup in 2009, with Salomon Kalou scoring the goal.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well get this party started. I hope we see those qpha fanboys come in here & talk some more crap ;) I admit, I had some fun w/ that. Honestly, if we don't win by at least 6, then I will be upset. If AJ & fulcrap can drop 6 on these bums, we can do better!!!

Might as well get this party started. I hope we see those qpha fanboys come in here & talk some more crap ;) I admit, I had some fun w/ that. Honestly, if we don't win by at least 6, then I will be upset. If AJ & fulcrap can drop 6 on these bums, we can do better!!!

I hope so to gives me a chance to rant at them again :eyebrows:

Sadly they seemed to fuck off after that, then we got another one :lol:

don't quit your day job with those nicknames...

QPR are a good team but in defence? It's poor!, we need to be the better team and should, I can't see is keeping a clean sheet but this should be a 3-1 game to us. For fuck sake I bet Kalou plays now... and Malouda...

By the way is Ramires okay? Dunno anything about his injury, well anyway

Cech

Bosingwa-Luiz/Alex-Terry-Cole

Meireles/Ramires-Mikel-Meireles/McEachran

Sturridge-Drogba-Mata

By the way stop underestimating QPR Barton, Faurlin and Taraabt is a bloody good midfield, also SWP had been in tremendous form for them.