Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? why?

Bosingwa is incredible this season. Ivan can be too slow to face Ashely Young.

Bos can be had. Remember what Giggs did to him last season in the CL. That was the last time we saw Bos. I love Bos, but I do hope he can achieve the performance like he did vs barfa, when he shutdown da so-call Messiah. We know he can do it, but the question is if he can do it. Come on Bos UTC!!!

On da so-call Messiah, Eldo I do recall both Zindane & Ronaldinho setting up their team mates for club & country. I see a couple flashy moves from da so-call Messiah & everyone goes cuckoo. I like to refresh people's memories of his one of his Nat's performance:

What? why?

Bosingwa is incredible this season. Ivan can be too slow to face Ashely Young.

Bos has still to convince me defensively, think Bran would be a better bet against Young who will be diving about like a fanny as usual.

I honest to god have no confidence about this game which is daft because we arent like Arsenal/Spurs and co..we can play properly and defend properly and end of the day have a 50/50 chance and all just duno...bit eeeeeeeeek!!!!!!

But if we do win just hope the team gets credit by the press and co not the referee! And we're the underdogs so be a big hah! if we do win

I honest to god have no confidence about this game which is daft because we arent like Arsenal/Spurs and co..we can play properly and defend properly and end of the day have a 50/50 chance and all just duno...bit eeeeeeeeek!!!!!!

But if we do win just hope the team gets credit by the press and co not the referee! And we're the underdogs so be a big hah! if we do win

given credit by the press ...whenever has that happened ,,, whenever we win we are "Damned by faint praise"

People need to stop worrying man. After united game there is still 33 games left for us to win. Plus people are just scared because what United have done to Spurs and Arsenal. We have a much stronger squad. I believe if we don't concede inside the first 30 min we have a high chance of winning this game.

People need to stop worrying man. After united game there is still 33 games left for us to win. Plus people are just scared because what United have done to Spurs and Arsenal. We have a much stronger squad. I believe if we don't concede inside the first 30 min we have a high chance of winning this game.

Yeah exactly thats true.Better we play them away now then at the end of the season.And even if we beat them we could loose points elsewhere/same for them..They're so cocky at the moment be nice to bring them back down.Like say we're not Arsenal and Spurs and shouldnt imagin us going completly mental and forgetting how you win the game..and letting as many goals in as possible aint the way! We have a good shot just..because its them makes it even more eeek and they're all shites on that team and if Roone or that Little Shit scores bleh!!

I will provide you some words of Wisdom from the Great Ron 'Chopper' Harris

Old Trafford was always a happy hunting ground for Chelsea. Still is.

If Chopper said that, then it's the Gospel!!! That is who I would call a Chelsea Legend!!!