Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both United and Citeh drew in their Champions League games. Idiots.

Looks as if clubs like Benfica and Napoli are better than Tottenham and Arsenal.

And I find it funny that a team with the firepower of ManCiteh could only find a draw against Napoli, a team that uses only 3 defenders. Idiots.

really over-rated... 60 years ago against shitty teams in the world cup that were of like 10 teams each wc... "BUT HE SCORED +1000 GOALS!!!!1!1!!" Yeah but he scored 960 of those goals in the brazilian league when the tactic at that time was something like 1-1-2-7. Pele you good but you be over-rated. Maradona you very very good but you drug addict. Messi you the best. JT, Lamps, Drog and Cech you are the best! I love you but you need to work with Torres. Mata - Sturridge oh I see a bright future and present... Very bright.

So what if Maradona was a huge cokehead, tons of footballers are and that is off the pitch stuff... As for Messi, no one on barca should be discussed as the best ever when they don't even play under the same rules as their opponents. Barca can play as dirty as they want and at the same time dive habitually, and this is how they win games-- its part of their actual tactics! I won't ever see Messi as an all-time great because of that, and you can see the difference between playing football and playing theatre when he is wearing the Argentina shirt.

Back on topic though I'm not at all convinced by manure smacking around a few sides with no defense. We aren't arse or spurs, our squad is more balanced now and can surprise them, they can't surprise us.

Giving that Anelka was good last game, i think he should start this game with Torres and Mata......

Yea and he was good - scored 2 goals - vs Copenhagen last season, only to disappear in the very next game against Man utd.

Sturridge over Anelka for me..... he will give Evra a good run for his money.

Messi is not better than ZZ or Ronaldinho. Both of those guys have performed for their country. I have yet to see Messi to that. However, Shrek might be the best scouser ever ;)

Fat Ronaldo is the best forward and player ive seen.

Back to the topic i just can't see us getting beat. United may have rested some players but they still traveled and we didn't which could have a affect, Luiz has to start who cares about one bad moment litrally moment there last season lightening does not often strike twice and while he can be a bit reckless he most certaintly can defend, why does Luiz get lambusted as a accident waiting to happen but Vidic widely regarded as one of the finest around for doing exactly what Luiz does and more?

I think we will get atleast a draw and Andre will do something that will take Fergie by surprise.

Speaking of the anti Chelsea media we could win 6-1 and they will still find fault infact i imagine something like this will occur. In the brackets is my imput compared to the media's

MANCHESTER UNITED 1-6 CHELSEA

Daniel Sturridge, David Luiz, another Frank Lampard penalty and a hat-trick by £50million flop Fernando Torres gave Chelsea a shock 6-1 win at Old Trafford despite the visitors dominating the early and end exchanges.

Manchester United dominated the early period and swamped all over Chelsea (infact they had one shot which Rooney skied over) and looked ever so the confident team that has brushed all before them this season. Then in the 30th minute against the run of play (even tho we were piling on the pressure for the last 10 minutes)

Sturridge ran down the right side and a backheel which was fortunate to catch Evra off guard (if Nani did that it would have gone down as touch of the century) let in £50 million flop Fernando Torres to open the scoring, a sense of injustice was travelling around the ground.

Chelsea where then given a penalty 3 minutes later when Juan Mata went down easy under the challenge of Vidic (infact Vidic tugged his shirt then tried to chop him in half), Frank Lampard stepped up to do what most half decent players do from the spot and score, 2-0 at Old Trafford. Right at the stroke of half time after it being all United since Lampard's penalty (even though United didnt touch the ball any closer than 25 yards to there goal) David Luiz scored a speculative 25 yard effort (which would have been goal of the decade had Rooney scored it) to put the incredibly licky visitors 3-0 up at the break.

Manchester United yet again came out and stormed all over Chelsea for 10 minutes (despite less possesion and less attempts) ended with Juan Mata and Dan Sturridge playing a one-two which then somehow fell to the feet of £50 million flop Fernando Torres who could not miss (it was a great finish from a tight angle). The washed up Spaniard then scored again 10 minutes later to stun the Old Trafford crowd and make it 5, you have to feel for the United fans in the ground they didn't even deserve to be losing let alone by 5 goals.

80 minutes and Chelsea's daylight robbery mission was complete, Dan Sturridge, who has been the main benefactor for the visitors fortune headered from a Juan Mata corner to make it 6-0, unfair on United, Chelsea should go to prison for this robbery.

89 minutes gone and a little bit of justice was done, David Luiz clipping Hernandez in the penalty area stone wall spot kick (Hernandez dived, Luiz never touched him). Wayne Rooney stepped up and shown remarkable bravery to slot the ball home, its control like that under pressure that makes Wayne world class (although they said the opposite when Lamps hit home).

Bout as anti Chelsea as i can think off and sad thing is even if we do pull off that scoreline the rag's match report won't be too far off that.

I have good feelings about this game. I really believe we can get a win in Old Trafford this Sunday. I was reading Manchester Forum and they say some chelsea fans were calling for Luiz at RB. Luiz---Ivanovic----Terry-----Cole. what do you think? For be sincere, i dont like the experiments in big games, but Luiz has showed nice skills that maybe we can prove him in other positions in the future.

an away win at OT would just be amazing :)

In my Blue World, any win vs manure would work. I would be happy if Chels beat manure on Mars. I just hate that sense of entitlement those fuckers have (fans & club). They think their shit doesn't stink, but we know what their true form is & that is manure!!!

United typically line up 4-4-2 with Welbeck and Rooney upfront and now Chicha and Rooney. Rooney dropping off a bit when not in possession to make it 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1.

They'll stick to it against us as they're playing at home and more so because we use a high defensive line with relatively slow CBs and they'll look to exploit it with Hernandez's pace.

I can see them lining up as

De Gea

Smalling Rio Jones Evra

Nani Carrick Anderson Young

Chicha Rooney

and us as

Cech

Jose Bane JT Cole

Ramires Meireles Lampard

Studge Torres Mata

Their strength lies in their pace and attack down the wings and their weakness through the center. Ramires and Lampard will have their hands full helping out Ash and Jose with Nani and Young. We need to dominate the midfield and keep possession, if we do that we'll negate them to a large extent. Remember they've conceded the most chances in the league and even in their 8-2 mauling of Arsenal they still ended up conceding 2 goals to a toothless Arsenal and were almost beaten by West Brom on opening day. So if we're clinical in front of goal we should see this through. God be with Bosingwa.

Up The Chels!!

A lot of people want Bane as RB.

While he's solid he doesn't really have it all his way against fast pacy wingers and of course Rooney who moves from side to side. Remember the Community Shield clash two years ago, when Nani cut in and scored the opening goal? Plus Bane has been in CB this whole time. Now's not a good time to change

I think if Bosingwa can keep up this good form, he should be the one there. As long as he keeps his concentration and doesn't bomb forward too much he should do a decent job

I'm not sold on Ivan as a CB. He looks decidedly uncomfortable there. Wouldn't play him at all if he's not playing at RB.

But who would we play instead Alex, Luiz? The fitness and sharpness of the former is in doubt(he would have been a sure starter otherwise), and well Luiz...I dunno..it might irritate the Mancs,.However his enthusiasm to step in and make a tackle could result in a foul...The thing is, its that kind of enthusiasm which also makes him drive forward to become a goal threat...

In Luiz's case a lot depends on Mikel as well. If Mikel can cover for him to the best of his abilities, it should be fine to deploy Luiz as CB.

Got to have Brani at RB, i don't trust Bosingwa at all in a game like this. We really do need to buy another CB with a bit of pace. I'd probably chance the Alex-Terry partnership although it's slow, it's strong. Having Brani, Alex and JT could physically do em.

But who would we play instead Alex, Luiz? The fitness and sharpness of the former is in doubt(he would have been a sure starter otherwise), and well Luiz...I dunno..it might irritate the Mancs,.However his enthusiasm to step in and make a tackle could result in a foul...The thing is, its that kind of enthusiasm which also makes him drive forward to become a goal threat...

In Luiz's case a lot depends on Mikel as well. If Mikel can cover for him to the best of his abilities, it should be fine to deploy Luiz as CB.

Ivan - Luiz - JT - Cole

Bosingwa at RB against Utd just gives me the creeps. Too immature positionally and too vunerable to lapses in concentration. Ivan, while more solid than spectacular, will do his job and keep their winger in check. Having Sturridge ahead of him makes a difference as well, last season Anelka/Kalou kept straying in midfield and it increased Ivan's workload on the right. Also I'd imagine Ramires will be asked to help out the RB with defending, much like against Bale at WHL last season.

In the middle I'd go for Luiz regardless of whether Mikel plays. As much as I rate Alex, he's a little limited in what he brings to the table apart from bread and butter defending. He's been making some mistakes lately (Newcastle late last year, WBA this year) and isn't suited to the high line. His match fitness is a worry anyway. Even though Luiz is very capable of having a rush of blood to the head and ending up doing something silly, he's just as likely to make amends and make a telling contribution at the other end.

I just read an article where SFA says Rooney is their Pele... what do y'all think?

Ferguson added: "Also, I love that bit in Escape to Victory where Michael Caine is showing the tactics on a blackboard and Pele takes the chalk and says 'I do this, this, this, this - goal'. It makes me think of Wayne, wandering into the bar of a Ramada Inn, eyeing-up the orange-skinned trollops and saying 'I do that one, that one, that one, that one - three hundred quid'.

"And just as Pele is a man of grace and intelligence and a wonderful ambassador for both football and his country, Wayne spent ninety grand on a Range Rover and likes to blow his muck up tarts."

Torres is going to explode into life sooner or later. Why not on Sunday ?

I'm really looking forward to this game. No one is talking about us.......it's all about Manure & Citeh. We're just quietly going about our business. I reckon we'll give them a right doing :cfc:

Just saw this article and decided to share....If y'all have read it my bad....http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14930577.stm... That dude Alan Hansen, moaning as Rooney comes all over is face and he is saying thanks boo, you are d greatest...lol.....So irritatingly bias that it is worse than annoying, i really dont know how you guys in Englad put with the constant media bull....

"Villas-Boas has freshened Chelsea up by bringing in younger legs and a bit more pace. Juan Mata looks a very good player and Daniel Sturridge gives them an extra dimension with his quick feet and eye for a goal. There is still the problem of Fernando Torres getting back to his best but Villas-Boas still has plenty of quality to work with." I think this was the best thing he could come up with about Chelsea....

Now time for the almighty ass sucking, shit licking, piece of shit Manure.....

"Having said that, United have looked superb in their first four Premier League games. New signings Ashley Young and Phil Jones have settled in instantly, while the catalyst is the same person it has been for years - Wayne Rooney.

I remember watching him play for England in the World Cup against Algeria in Cape Town last summer. He looked as if he had never seen a football before. It was as bad a performance as I have seen from a top player - but I never doubted he would come back to his best.

It's not just because of his ability but his attitude. His work-rate is phenomenal and he has got more guts than almost everyone else put together.

Rooney will the key figure on Sunday. This may only be their fifth league game of the season but the stakes are already high, especially for Chelsea

To prove my point, I recallUnited's 3-1 defeat at Liverpool last season. Wayne was having a nightmare but he was trying as hard in the 91st minute as in the first - even with the game lost. I have huge admiration for that.

It lifts team-mates when they see their best player trying like that and sets an example. Supporters and colleagues will say to themselves, "Well if he's our best player and he is doing that, then I should be as well".

It creates solidarity among a team and gives it a sense of presence and self-belief plus a feeling that everyone is in it together. That is is the importance of Rooney to Manchester United, apart from his wonderful natural ability."

For real?....Please people do note that in the page long article, there are no mention of Torres's assists and his attitude...If it was an out of form Rooney that produced two assists, i am sure the NFL channel will be singing is praises....Damn.....United can suck their balls over a Torres goal on sunday...In ya face A holes...Am out (Ranting Over)....