Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

Mmmm. Being absolute toilet for a year -throwing his toys out the pram and saying his team mates werent good enough to play with, betraying his wife at least three times, and having a 'threesome' with two prostitutes whilst his wife was 5 months pregnant Shagging granny prostitutes paying them £5 and leaving an autograph ''as payment'', or shouting FUCK OFF!! down a live TV camera

Sorry Sir Alex I dont remember Pele doing that but I could be wrong,....

Couldn't have put it any better.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cech

luiz iva terry cole

mikel

ramires lampard

sturridge mata

torres

I am going with luiz as RB for the simple reason that bosi would get mauled by young. Iva and Luiz can swap position(maybe) but being a RB i think luiz would get just that extra bit of freedom to attack. I ll go with torres upfront because benchin him after yesterday would shatter whatever confidence he built up. Lamps should play because i have a gut feeling that he is going to score soon.

Thing is Boas did say we were rotating squads so the chances are that our forward line up could be different, whatever the case I certainly hope Lukaku gets a run-in because he can definitely do something against Utd, especially if Drogba isn't fit (he won't be probably). I'd be happy with same front line that e fielded yesterday ( Sturridge - Torres - Mata), but Anelka should come on too sometime - he's a great sub option and proved it against bayer too. Most people seem to have the general consensus on what team we should field and it seems as though we all want it, its a given that Ramires must start he always does brilliant against United, let alone most of his opponents. The only thing is Ivanovic or Bosinwga, for me Banislav because he's the far better defender and in a team with Luiz and Ramires who also loves bombing up front we need a solid player like him. Plus he always shows Nani who's boss :eyebrows:

Nothing like another one of Lampard's 'goals that never were'. The shitstorm would be hilarious, especially if it was a late winner.

Even if everything is regular they will still find something to moan about.

Messi is not better than ZZ or Ronaldinho. Both of those guys have performed for their country. I have yet to see Messi to that. However, Shrek might be the best scouser ever ;)

It's interesting how Messi hasn't scored for Argentina in those two tournaments, but set up many of their goals and doesn't receive praise for that.

I can't believe people want to drop Ivan. I know Luiz scored but no way Ivan should be dropped. His display against Leverkusen was the best any Chelsea CB has had this season.

Cech, Ivanovic, Cole, Ramires and Mata have to be guaranteed starts.

So I'd say, possibly:

Cech

Bos, Ivan, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Mikel, Lampard

Sturridge/Anelka, Torres, Mata

I was inclining towards Meireles but I think Mikel is a lil more disciplined in the DM role. Raul made some stupid challenges against Leverkusen in dangerous areas.