Juan Mata

Severinb

His side of the story???

Which is...

He wanted to leave our great club for that sinking ship. He didnt want to fight for the shirt, work hard. He's now getting more money and becomes the most expensive utd player ever, yeah poor Juan I really feel for him

NOT....

Fight for his place? What place? Oh the one that's permanently sat on a bench! You didn't read my post properly did you? Read the bit about what Cundy has to say, Juan was never going to get a run in his favoured position under José - unfortunately.

Whether this backfires on José or not he will still get my support the very same as Juan will when he returns in the awful red scum shirt, he deserves an ovation, do you really think he would leave if he was playing regularly?

His side of the story???

Which is...

He wanted to leave our great club for that sinking ship. He didnt want to fight for the shirt, work hard. He's now getting more money and becomes the most expensive utd player ever, yeah poor Juan I really feel for him

NOT....

He didn't leave for the money and United is far from a sinking ship, just yet. You're completely out of line on his work rate. He made a huge impact the last 2 years and you have no idea what he did or didn't do at the training sessions. I'd be furious if he wasn't getting more money, because we surely didn't pay him the weekly wage he deserved. The most expensive United player ever is a compliment to him and Chelsea. I'm glad we made them pay a record price.

The last player we sold to Manure was Ray Wilkins ,, We had to sell him or go bust ,, Ray was always Chelsea and still is ,,

I liked Juan but he didnt have blue blood like Wilkins and Terry .

Im sorry Juan is leaving but not as sad as when Wilkins was sold or when Zola and Drogba left

If this is true, there is no way Jose would have been able to sell Mata in the summer off the back of his performances last season and his player of the year. The fans wouldn't have been happy and whenever we lost the blame would be attached to Mata having been sold.

Jose needed to first shape the team into a system and style and phase out Mata's influence. Now it is proven we can win without him and he is struggling to get in the team, it no longer seems a stupid and irrational decision to sell him. I think Chelsea would have accepted lower from abroad but United matched what we were asking.

Yes there is logic in your post but as I say its to Man U & it is a massive gamble, we could quite easy wait til the summer and sell him to a foreign club not withstanding the fact that injuries could get him back in the side and things on the pitch can change for him.

Without going over old ground nothing has been proved yet, I think its short sighted of people to think we will be a success without him, we have only just recently hit a run of form that is showing consistency, before members on here were asking for José's head & we couldn't buy a clean sheet! I fully understand why he is being sold but that doesn't mean I agree with it.

By the way many fans are not happy now and it could get worse in year or so's time.

How long are people going to continue with the constant moaning? Its done now, time to move on.

Course we are gonna moan, we've just sold the best player we've had in years to fucking United for something like 40m which isn't his worth imo. Whats not to moan about? Jesus fucking christ. What happens if in say a year or two Mata goes and inspires United to win the title ahead of us? Everyone will then jump off Mourinho's fucking cock.

Sure Mata isn't a Mourinho player but hes a world class player and will improve any team as we seen when he came in when we were relying on fucking Malouda and Kalou to play LW and Benayoun as a #10 at times... Mourinho is a top coach but he's made a massive fuck up selling Mata to United of all clubs. If your gonna sell him, do it to PSG, Atletico or someone who isn't a domestic rival.. I don't rate Sturridge but this is like the Sturridge situation but with a genuine world class player. Mourinho has completely written United off this season as title contenders and for the next however many years surely if Mata goes there.

Sure we've done some stupid shit in the transfer market (Signing Torres for 50m, Sheva for 30m when he wasn't wanted, Benayoun, Marin, selling Robben etc) in the last however many years but this tops it all I feel. Imagine if Benitez had done this, then everyone would be fucking angry but since its Mourinho its ok.....

and before anyone posts saying 'Mata isn't Chelsea FC' or 'Mata isn't bigger than Chelsea'.. I know that but neither is Mourinho. Also anyone saying Mata wanted this move too must be brain dead or something, hes blatantly been frozen out and has to move to guarantee himself regular games. We could win the league this year still yeah I will obviously be happy but you also have to consider we have genuinely 'gifted' United a world class player for 40m.. who is better than all their attacking midfielders/wingers...

I'm here to fucking moan about this sort of shit, get used to it :D

Course we are gonna moan, we've just sold the best player we've had in years to fucking United for something like 40m which isn't his worth imo. Whats not to moan about? Jesus fucking christ. What happens if in say a year or two Mata goes and inspires United to win the title ahead of us? Everyone will then jump off Mourinho's fucking cock.

Sure Mata isn't a Mourinho player but hes a world class player and will improve any team as we seen when he came in when we were relying on fucking Malouda and Kalou to play LW and Benayoun as a #10 at times... Mourinho is a top coach but he's made a massive fuck up selling Mata to United of all clubs. If your gonna sell him, do it to PSG, Atletico or someone who isn't a domestic rival.. I don't rate Sturridge but this is like the Sturridge situation but with a genuine world class player. Mourinho has completely written United off this season as title contenders and for the next however many years surely if Mata goes there.

Sure we've done some stupid shit in the transfer market (Signing Torres for 50m, Sheva for 30m when he wasn't wanted, Benayoun, Marin, selling Robben etc) in the last however many years but this tops it all I feel. Imagine if Benitez had done this, then everyone would be fucking angry but since its Mourinho its ok.....

and before anyone posts saying 'Mata isn't Chelsea FC' or 'Mata isn't bigger than Chelsea'.. I know that but neither is Mourinho. Also anyone saying Mata wanted this move too must be brain dead or something, hes blatantly been frozen out and has to move to guarantee himself regular games.

@mediator this is a football manger line-up but nothing that could work in real life. they would get 3-4 goals each game by this sort of line up. no protection at all.

I'm here to fucking moan about this sort of shit, get used to it :D

how isnt his worth 45 million euros? Özil was worth the same and is probably even better. in terms of economics, this was a great deal. but in terms of league competition surely not. should have accepted 5-10 m less and sold him to another club in the summer.

how isnt his worth 45 million euros? Özil was worth the same and is probably even better. in terms of economics, this was a great deal. but in terms of league competition surely not. should have accepted 5-10 m less and sold him to another club in the summer.

Ozil is worth more than 45m euros and if Madrid weren't so fucking stupid they would have asked for more, same with us. If Bale goes for 90 odd million an inferior player to both Mata and Ozil then surely they should be worth more no?

Just don't quite get the hate Mata is getting. If only people are more understanding of the situation and try to understand from his POV. Too many criticisms are being dished out without any proper rationale and/or with a blue tinted glass on.

Imagine what their feelings/posts will be if he starts producing for Scum U?!

Course we are gonna moan, we've just sold the best player we've had in years

Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Terry, Hazard, Cech, Joe Cole, Ballack, Ash, Zola, Jimmy, Eidur, etc etc Why do some people think Mata is the only good player Chelsea has had recently? I mean come on, he's not the first player to win player of the year award back to back. He was very good for us, but IMO doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence in terms of quality or contribution as Drogba or Lamps.

All this "best player of last 2 years" talk is getting tedious. It's almost become a stick for the Chelsea haters to beat us with. Fact is Hazard was a better player in the second half of last season.

Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Terry, Hazard, Cech, Joe Cole, Ballack, Ash, Zola, Jimmy, Eidur, etc etc Why do some people think Mata is the only good player Chelsea has had recently? I mean come on, he's not the first player to win player of the year award back to back. He was very good for us, but IMO doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence in terms of quality or contribution as Drogba or Lamps.

All this "best player of last 2 years" talk is getting tedious. It's almost become a stick for the Chelsea haters to beat us with. Fact is Hazard was a better player in the second half of last season.

Best players in two years? Mata has been the best signing we've made in fucking years since Lamps, Drogba and Makelele imo. Also in terms of talent (bar Hazard who will be better than Juan for sure) hes been the best we've had since Zola.

In fact you know what, Mourinho is right then, I'll just leave it at that. Shows how little people have appreciated an immense player who has been outstanding for us since day one until the start of this season. Idiots.

we didnt sell Drogba to Manure and so far Lampard is still with us .. If you think Joe Cole was better than Mata then you probably think the Cubbies will win

the World Series

Best players in two years? Mata has been the best signing we've made in fucking years since Lamps, Drogba and Makelele imo. Also in terms of talent (bar Hazard who will be better than Juan for sure) hes been the best we've had since Zola.

In fact you know what, Mourinho is right then, I'll just leave it at that. Shows how little people have appreciated an immense player who has been outstanding for us since day one until the start of this season. Idiots.

So "immense" in fact that he f***** off right to United at the first hint of adversity. Where is the loyalty? He was great for us, but he's with the Scum now. I'll take Paulo Ferreria everyday over Mata. A proper Chelsea legend who still loves the club and goes to The Bridge regularly to watch us.

The point of my comment was that he's not the bestest thing ever in the history of this great club. With or without Mata we move on. I remember Lamps winning back-to-back Chelsea POTY awards but I never seem to remember a wank-fest over it.

First bit of adversity and he f**ks off to United. What happened to his alleged "love for the club" and "wanting to be like Frank and JT"? All sweet talk. Look at Zola. Initially got benched by Ranieri but kept his head down and fought for his place, all this at age 34. No need to even go that far. Look at Azpilicueta for example, we thought he was going to be a squad player, especially when Jose said he's made up his mind about Iva being first choice at RB. Proper professional. Fought for his place and has seemingly displaced Ashley Cole from the starting XI. Ashley, ffs.

And people were already comparing Zola to Mata and calling him a legend at this club? Ridiculous.

He's had like what? 1 goal and 2 assists all season but expects to waltz into the starting line-up when other players are outperforming him? Based off past achievements or what. Like Mourinho said "Story doesn't play football".

Mata was at least, outwardly seemed like a nice guy that loved the club but the fact is that he's gone to United at the slightest hint of adversity tells you everything you need to know about modern footballers. At the end of the day, he's just another super talented player that played for Chelsea, a'la Robben, Crespo and so on. He's no Di Matteo or Desaily or Jimmy. And I won't even mention an unbelievable legend like Frank as there's no point.

He should just have cut out all the love bullsh*t from day one if he never meant it. He's a super-talented mercenary to me (THAT'S MY MAIN POINT, NOT UNDERMINING HIS TALENT), end of and the Mata love-in is just ridiculous. Personally, I'll reserve that love and respect to the current ones in the team that deserve it. Lamps, Cech and JT.

Now at least we'll see some sanity restored to Chelsea blogs in general. People will finally learn to support the TEAM again and trust the manager instead of individual players.