Juan Mata

Severinb

I just wanna know if the Manc Cunts are taking the piss? Why Mata? No, forget that, why are they buying a forward? They need a solid midfielder and a few defenders not another flair player. Where is he going to play? They don't use a #10 and when they do it's a mix of Rooney and Van Persie. He is just going to get lumped on the wings like Kagawa.

Idiotic transfer for everyone in involved. At least Chels get a profit.

Why Mata? Well, you saw Moyes in the summer, his plan seemed to be 'if we bid on enough unrealistic targets someone will eventually join'. It just so happens that Mata was that someone, sadly.

I hope they lump him out on the wings. He's not even half his worth out there. Knowing Moyes, that's what he'll do.

Well, I'm not really sure about the profit part. We've already spent £11-12m on Salah, potentially rising to £16m, so that's the profit pretty much gone. It could've been avoided if we kept him, sold him for less in the summer and used any one of Traore, Hazard, Atsu, Piazon etc. for free. We could've not sold to a rival and developed one of the 23421534324 AMs we already have instead....but, alas.

Shitty transfer in my eyes.

So when healthy now, United will have the best front 4 in the league thanks to us.

-------------------RvP-------------------

Januzaj-------Rooney---------Mata

Is how I guess they'll line up.

*sigh*

Can't wait until we sign a striker this summer. United will probably surge and nab that 4th spot, I'd bet on it. They'll have some side next season, but so will we.

They'll still likely have a average manager and a ton of expensive deadwood. Also City, Arsenal plus us with the addition of a competent striker beat that for a front four. They would have to move Mata to 10 and sign a right winger.

They'll still likely have a average manager and a ton of expensive deadwood. Also City, Arsenal plus us with the addition of a competent striker beat that for a front four. They would have to move Mata to 10 and sign a right winger.

Agreed for the most part. We'll have a squad right there with City's with the addition of a top class striker.

Think United now have a better squad than Arsenal with Mata. If Rooney, RvP, and Carrick are healthy that is.

So when healthy now, United will have the best front 4 in the league thanks to us.

*sigh*

Can't wait until we sign a striker this summer. United will probably surge and nab that 4th spot, I'd bet on it. They'll have some side next season, but so will we.

In the summer, If we save cavani who is playing on the wings in PSG,

------------------Cavani-------------

Hazard---------Oscar------willian/salah

Manager- Mourinho

VS

Manager- Moyes

Bring them on

*sigh*

Manager- Mourinho

VS

Manager- Moyes

Bring them on

Comparing mata to Mourinho.....wow.

C'mon mate. Let's be fair here for a minute. You might not be emotionally attached to Mata but most of us do because for the person he is and what he has given to the club in his 2 1/2 years. It's just like we all (or most) got emotionally attached to Mourinho after what he did for us. You can't expect us, being human, to just get over it and not express our emotion over something that happened to someone we like/love.

Manager- Mourinho

VS

Manager- Moyes

Bring them on

I'd cream myself if we got Cavani.

Highly unlikely, though. :(

Agreed for the most part. We'll have a squad right there with City's with the addition of a top class striker.

Think United now have a better squad than Arsenal with Mata. If Rooney, RvP, and Carrick are healthy that is.

What United lack is a powerful central midfielder to partner with Carrick, Fellaini was NEVER going to solve their problems

People have been moaning over Mourinho's sacking over for the best part of 5 years up until this season. You're expecting us to get over Mata's departure in the space of about a couple of days? It's not like he's moving to Italy or Spain like Jose either.

Except Jose made us Champions after a 50 year wait and he was the manager who first pushed this giant blue wheel that hasn't stopped moving since then. After his departure, the club went through serious trouble finding its place on top without him. Watching the club fail and its ex-manager shine elsewhere obviously had to make the fans frustrated.

With Mata, the Chelsea fans will accept his departure as soon as we find another player who can single handedly carry us to the title and as soon as the team starts playing well without him...

.....but wait, now that I think about it, despite his amazing quality, Mata never actually carried us through anything further than 3rd or 4th place and the team may not actually have a difficult time in finding a way to play well without him because... hum,.. it already is.

We will not be signing Cavani this summer, and RVP, Rooney, Januzaj and Mata are not the best forward-four in the league... :rolleyes: It is definitely a very good and effective forward-four though.

Goodbye Mata, I'll miss you in a blue shirt. The Norwich game in which you debuted was the first Chelsea game I got to see live :cry:

What United lack is a powerful central midfielder to partner with Carrick, Fellaini was NEVER going to solve their problems

Shhhh

We don't want Moyes to know that. We want Fellaini there as long as possible.