Juan Mata

Severinb

What is so tough to call?!?! its Janury, why would we sell in January when we need this player for rotation and such? we could sell him for the same amount in the summer when we could bring a replacement. We are playing with 3 AM's, you cant go for the next 4 months with only 4 Am's (after you had 6 in the begining of the month)... thats crazy stupid.

Because those big offers don't come often.

I remember when we had big offers for Kalou, Essien, Kakuta and other players.

It was hard to make a call because we had no long term manager to implement his style.

We assume that Mourinho knows, and he knows what player he wants. It's obvious that Mata is not part of his plan, so why wait for his value to be reduced? Best to cash in and get as much as you can so you can use that money for something else.

Just chill guys. It's Mourinho we're talking about here. Will he that stupid to sell a world class player to one of our biggest rivals for pure Sterling? I don't think so.

Simply put, no Rooney no talk. I wouldn't even trade Mata for their whole team if Rooney is not in it.

Yawnited would be bonkers to think they can buy Mata from us without offering us Rooney in exchange.

It was hard to make a call because we had no long term manager to implement his style.

We assume that Mourinho knows, and he knows what player he wants. It's obvious that Mata is not part of his plan, so why wait for his value to be reduced? Best to cash in and get as much as you can so you can use that money for something else.

From what I have read NO offer has actually be made ,,, some Telegraph guy was flying a kite ,,, check out his record on the other thread,,,

Its Mata, one of the best AM's in the last few years, not Kalou,. who wouldnt want him in June? its just 4 months, how much his value could be reduced in 4 months? thats ridicilous... we could lose titles with this decision, we're certainly not a club that needs money right now.

Its Mata, one of the best AM's in the last few years, not Kalou,. who wouldnt want him in June? its just 4 months, how much his value could be reduced in 4 months? thats ridicilous... we could lose titles with this decision, we're certainly not a club that needs money right now.

Or we can win the tittle if we sell Mata and get Rooney plus cash.

As Mourinho said, he is happy he does not have to play United again this season and hopes they will take points away from the other contenders.

Or we can win the tittle if we sell Mata and get Rooney plus cash.

As Mourinho said, he is happy he does not have to play United again this season and hopes they will take points away from the other contenders.

If its possible so yes it will be a step forword, but if not, its stupid.

Omg Mata is actually leaving, and maybe to United aswell. What the fuck is going on. I thought Jose was just being a prick to prove a point and would eventually come to his senses and play Mata now we have Matic.

If he goes to United for less than 40mil + Rooney, then again we have been robbed in yet another January transfer window.

It doesn't make sense to me. I don't see why United really want Mata if they have Rooney. As long as Rooney is there they won't put Mata in his best position and he won't be anywhere near as good or influential. They already have Kagawa and refuse to play him there.

Rooney is a massive thorn in their side I think and Ferguson had it right. Ok, he scores goals but as I was saying in the summer he has a lot of negatives. He has no sense of loyalty, as all he does is piss and moan for contracts and refuses to comment on his future. He forces the team into a formation just so they can accommodate him - Moyes is a fool for pandering to him. I seriously doubt the both of them would be injured right now if Rooney didn't throw his toys out of the pram just because RVP is the better player. He practically blackmailed his way back into the team and Moyes is way too weak to deal with him. And he still hasn't proved me wrong about his fitness. They'd be better off replacing him and nearly all United fans I know agree.

Maybe they're just panicking or something but I don't really get the Mata interest as long as he is there.

With Moyes there even Mata can not make them a title contender, but they might take more points from City and Arsenal this year. If he plays well there he will try to get out of Manchester anyway.

May be we could just loan him until the end of the season.

May be we could just loan him until the end of the season.

That might actually be a great thing to do.

Cause if he plays good, and rips our contenders it will help us and it will increase his value.

Then as to opposed staying in our bench and just play some cameos here and there.

I still hope that Mata will find he's first team position in Chelsea,or better,that Mou will find a way to rotate him and Willian every game.

Mata doesn't press, doesn't track back and most importantly doesn't have pace. He can only play centrally, your post is illogical.