Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

James

Rooney was voted #6 for the UEFA European Player of the 2010-11 season. I kid you not.

oh dear, they should go the whole hog and give Ryan Giggs morality person of the year award.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fucking pro north anti Chelsea media are just starting to get on my fucking nerves big time.

Torres goes from their darling to their national joke just because of where he went, crucify him for his goal-less run but when Rooney went 8 months without scoring one single fucking goal from open play they kept making every excuse in the book for him, when England fail its Lampard and Terry's fault, conviently forgetting Gerrard, Ferdinand and Rooney's beyond shite performances for the same nation. I would be happy not to see a Chelsea palyer in England shirt again infact if Josh McEachran chooses Scotland my respect for him will grow about 20 times higher than it already is.

Bit random but lets not even bother with the media as when the shit hits the fan they are bunch of pro north wankers.

You also forgot the huge fuss about Terry and Bridge and how everyone looked away at both Giggs and Ferdinad after their scandals...

You also forgot the huge fuss about Terry and Bridge and how everyone looked away at both Giggs and Ferdinad after their scandals...

I would be here all day if i covered everything. Its pathetic tbh the way people bang on you would think Terry was the new Fred West, funny thing is most of the people slating him have probally done similar and worse things.

The fucking pro north anti Chelsea media are just starting to get on my fucking nerves big time.

Just starting? I've asked multiple times why there appears to be no media impartiality at times. I thought be unbiased was Journo 101. Guess not when it comes to Chelsea.

I actually revel in the anti-Chelsea bias in the media, it sweetens the taste of success even more. It's borne out of spite and jealousy, and watching them squirm when we lift trophies is a wonderful, wonderful feeling.

I actually revel in the anti-Chelsea bias in the media, it sweetens the taste of success even more. It's borne out of spite and jealousy, and watching them squirm when we lift trophies is a wonderful, wonderful feeling.

It is funny how anti Chels they are and when we do win struggle to give praise and talk about the pitch or the ref or some shite

Now we're all meant to praise Fergie for talking to the BBC..fuck off...doing what is a norm

Hardly. Torres will probably start. Romelu may get his chance as a sub though if we are winning by few goals. It would be very nice for him to play his first match for us on SB.

Think they will put him on the bench for this one ahead of Kalou....With Mata and Orioul likely on the bench to, no place for Yossi and Josh.....

---------------Hilario---------------

Bos----Brana-------JT------Ash

-----------------Josh--------------

----Ramires-------------Lamps--

Yossi----------------------Mata

------------Fernando-------------

not a fan of Bosingwa really but Alex doesn't look to interested so best defence,

Would go for Drog on the right of the three usually but i think Yossi is a harder worker and a lot more creative, its pretty much the dream 2 creative players to suit Nando...Yossi from scouse days, Mata from Spain squad, if they cant give him the service noone can.

it will probably be Mikel instead of Josh, Anelka and Malouda instead of Yossi and Mata though..

and Lamps (Although in my own words 'is finished in an attacking position'..im sure he can shit up the norwich midfield with a shot or two if mata and co can feed him into some space

Romeu and Lukaku debut hopefully but doubt they'll be starters

Just starting? I've asked multiple times why there appears to be no media impartiality at times. I thought be unbiased was Journo 101. Guess not when it comes to Chelsea.

The Daily Hate Mail campaign goes back to the days when Ken banned them ...Most of the other media shit isnt actually anti Chelsea but

PRO Manure ,, Scumpool or Arse ... Perfect example is that absolute shit Steve Curry ..so fucking far up Fergies arse he can share his gum .

most of the journos were glory hunting boys in the 70s and 80s thats where their bias comes from ,,,something we just have to live with