Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

James

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually revel in the anti-Chelsea bias in the media, it sweetens the taste of success even more. It's borne out of spite and jealousy, and watching them squirm when we lift trophies is a wonderful, wonderful feeling.

Which is why I cannot wait until we win Champions League.

to tell you the old time come and go for this media and scandal bullshit it will come to an end time it all that (mata) for mata arrival will trigga our slow start to a different level. But one more buy or futuring of josh this season would improve our game. Bad will hav'n sell any yet

Really looking forward todays game!. Think we gonna show some great football. And to all going to the game,

support and more support, make some noise!. (No doubt board members will .-)

The Daily Hate Mail campaign goes back to the days when Ken banned them ...Most of the other media shit isnt actually anti Chelsea but

PRO Manure ,, Scumpool or Arse ... Perfect example is that absolute shit Steve Curry ..so fucking far up Fergies arse he can share his gum .

most of the journos were glory hunting boys in the 70s and 80s thats where their bias comes from ,,,something we just have to live with

Agree there, I can't stand him. Curry is an apt surname because he's one big bloke.