Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

James

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

I have to agree, even though it's early i really thought we would of had some rotation against Norwich. And to be honest i think we would do a lot better with our younger players than the ones we've got now, i think we can win this, but with this squad do not be surprised if we have some trouble, just like we had against West Brom.

This was also the problem Carlo had last year.

When we played easy opponents he hardly gave a chance to youth.

As long as we won 4 to 0, 6 to 0, nobody really cared!

And when things got hard they had no choice but to put the youth on for like 10 mins.

Same shit from last season.

We will win like 4 to 0 and all the fools will be cheering and saying everything is right.

This place is even more negative than twitter during games :lol:

Haha, i think it started last season... but i can't blame anyone, with the players we have at the moment how can we expect big things?, my only hope is with the new manager, hopefully what he can do can make the team play much better.

Lads, it's important to remember that this is only AVB's 3rd competitive game in charge for us, so I'm sure he's trying to take as few risks as possible in order to get the 3 points. If we'd started with Josh, Lukaku and Romeu and then gone and drew at home to Norwich we'd all be criticising him, slating him and be raging mad at why he didn't start a few more experienced players. At least this way, if we do we get a few goals up, then we can hope to see at least one of Lukaku, Romeu or Josh off the bench to get 20-30 minutes of football.

Guest justin_3d

Give it a fucking rest.

If you don't like what i write, then fuck of!

Don't read my post!

Put me on the ignore list!!!!

Lads, it's important to remember that this is only AVB's 3rd competitive game in charge for us, so I'm sure he's trying to take as few risks as possible in order to get the 3 points. If we'd started with Josh, Lukaku and Romeu and then gone and drew at home to Norwich we'd all be criticising him, slating him and be raging mad at why he didn't start a few more experienced players. At least this way, if we do we get a few goals up, then we can hope to see at least one of Lukaku, Romeu or Josh off the bench to get 20-30 minutes of football.

He is slated for everything. Looks like some here know more than guy who worked all his life to be where he is now.

Did anyone really think Lampard would be dropped by AVB??. It will take at least 5 consecutive poor performances until he is dropped. As for Josh, Im surprised he is even on the bench ahead of yossi and Romeu.