Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

James

Norwich played their second string, and now will have a point to prove and will especially be up for this as we're no longer the team we used to be and Stamford Bridge isn't exactly a fortress anymore.

We'll win, but they'll give it a good go.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Torres does not score in this game then suddenly he is under a heap of pressure.

He is under enormous pressure already as it is. Credit to him that he hasn't made it apparent so far this season. I doubt he is bothered much by what the media says anyway, if he's a smart boy he'd have stopped worrying about it the moment he handed in his transfer request because it was obvious the Liverpool biased media would never let us hear the end of it. The pressure he would be feeling is the pressure he puts on himself. Nobody wants to be remembered as a £50 million flop.

Norwich played their second string, and now will have a point to prove and will especially be up for this as we're no longer the team we used to be and Stamford Bridge isn't exactly a fortress anymore.

Definatly..wouldnt be surprised if they score one either.Be a tough game,League is a priority where Carling Cup was a bonus it seemed.

We should be able to beat them but doesnt always work that way.And hopfully there be no one going out there as if we've already won it sorta thing cause thats when things go wrong

Just don't want to see this midfield - Ramires...Mikel....Lamps.

Lamps....Romeu....Josh, please AVB :)

The only one who doesn't deserve a place in that midfield is Lamps. Why discard Rambo and Mikel after their assured performances?

The only one who doesn't deserve a place in that midfield is Lamps. Why discard Rambo and Mikel after their assured performances?

Ok then: Lampard - Ramires - Josh?

I just don't like playing Ramires + Mikel together. Except against a big side when we have to defend.

What exactly has Lampard done positively this season?

Nothing.

Ok then: Lampard - Ramires - Josh?

I just don't like playing Ramires + Mikel together. Except against a big side when we have to defend.

I said on another thread that I don't like the role Mikel plays in our 4-3-3, but I understand it's important because his presence allows Cole and Bosingwa the freedom to get forward and join in on attacks. So yeah I can understand where you're coming from with that Mikel and Ramires combo but imo dropping them after their performances so far (and under very stressful mindset in case of Mikel, not to forget) while continuing to play Lampard who's provided literally nothing would send out the wrong signal.

Yossi --- Ramires

Mikel

Would be awesome. Josh on standby.

Won't happen though, I know.

There's no such thing as dead cert in sport. We should win would be more appropriate .. just saying

Really hoping AVB puts Lukaku on the bench and letting him sub for 25 minutes at the end of the game.

I know Lukaku well and follow him since his first game at Anderlecht. There isn't a single player in the blues lockerroom that wants to play at the bridge so hard than he does.

If he manages to impress in the first few minutes he gets at the bridge & if the crowd supports him... a great career with us could be launched!

Remember Vermaelen's first game at Everton two years ago... with a lot of confidence from his debut game... he became more important every single game.

Lukaku did the same at Anderlecht 2 years ago... Really hoping AVB gives him the chance to let this happen at the Bridge & not at Brittania Stadium.

This guys is a blue!! Let him be a blue... and not a 1/2 Potter.