Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

James

Mikel with another horrible performance imo.

Yes, I said it. Seems like he was doing the best he can to help Nowrich, i just cant get this player... so many unnecessary fouls in

our own half. He have some good games, but i just cant watch it when he do this shit again and again season after season..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting thing is that mata did not play as winger as I saw. He played as an advanced midfielder. That might mean that we are no longer after modric but another winger maybe.

Me & Supa Frank's Uncle have been saying that for past couple of days. We still need that winger on the right flank .

Come on guys, lukaku was decent, nothing fantastic. His strength was good, but touch was average and he still doesn't seem to be match fit. He's nowhere near ready to start a match for us.

Mata was absolute class. What a cameo!! Should be the first name on the team sheet in terms of attacking players.

Malouda... Fuck off.what a fucking joke. He has the worst attitude of all our players

Lukaku made more useful impact in 20 mins than Drogba and Torres managed in 60+ mins. His movement and link up play made a significant difference. It brought Bosignwa, Anelka and Ramires into the game and enable us dominate Norwich's final third. That is what we have lacked with Torres and Drogba in the last 9 months or so. people complain about lack of creativity but they completely ignore the fact that it's difficult for the midfield to offer creativity if the attack is static and lacking in genuine threat and quality. . . How many times did Lukaku receive key passes from the midfield in just 20 mins with his decisive moevemnt today?.

Lukaku made more useful impact in 20 mins than Drogba and Torres managed in 60+ mins. His movement and link up play made a significant difference. It brought Bosignwa, Anelka and Ramires into the game and enable us dominate Norwich's final third. |That is what we have lacked with Torres and Drogba.

Lionsden, please realize how much space played in that though. Come on. Lukaku's entire time on the pitch was with Norwich 1 man down. He'll be amazing for Chelsea but let's not anoint him startin CF just yet.

Firstly i would like to i hate to see the defense playing so high, the CB are almost at the same place as Mikel, By playing so high i felt when being count-attack, our CB lack alot of pace to chase down their striker thus allow alot of dangerous play. I love how bosingwa score but i hate to see him not defending a lot more,Some moment in this match i felt that Ashely Cole defense was also poor. There one think i always saw in hilario,he love to run out to challenge the ball, hilario should run out when he is surely confident, his dangerous movement could caused our win. 3 match for lampard to prove his X11 spot, it's time to give benny/Josh a chance.

This match show us how great is Mata and his creative, but we can't depend totally on him, AVB need to try more harder in getting Modric or Moutinho else i can't see our midfield winning against man utd or man city.

Lukaku made more useful impact in 20 mins than Drogba and Torres managed in 60+ mins. His movement and link up play made a significant difference. It brought Bosignwa, Anelka and Ramires into the game and enable us dominate Norwich's final third. |That is what we have lacked with Torres and Drogba.

Fair enough. But he was decent, nothing more. We still have to stick with Torres. With Mata he'll have more opportunities.

And a pointed out above, Norwich were a man down and trying to equalize