• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Where is Yossi?

Lampard again to start.....

This coach is disappointing me.

This team is easy and the team he has should beat this team comfortable, but i would have hope to see youngster playing and yossi!

Very bad from AVB. Continuing the legacy of Carlo last year.

P.S. Expect like 2 goals from Lampard due to the weak opponent, but it's with weak opponents when you have to give chances to younger players!

Where is Yossi?

Lampard again to start.....

This coach is disappointing me.

This team is easy and the team he has should beat this team comfortable, but i would have hope to see youngster playing and yossi!

Very bad from AVB. Continuing the legacy of Carlo last year.

P.S. Expect like 2 goals from Lampard due to the weak opponent, but it's with weak opponents when you have to give chances to younger players!

I have to agree, even though it's early i really thought we would of had some rotation against Norwich. And to be honest i think we would do a lot better with our younger players than the ones we've got now, i think we can win this, but with this squad do not be surprised if we have some trouble, just like we had against West Brom.

not a single youngster against one of the poorest side we will play. I give up.

Also he's playing both Drogba and Torres upfront and arguably our best player against WBA, Anelka, has been dropped to the bench and Lampard "the untouchable" in the starting line up again. . . sigh

Can we please play one game without this midfield: Ramires - Mikel - Lampard?

Happy? It's Ramires-Mikel-Lampard plus Malouda!

When AVB said evolution, revolution...he really meant it. Should get 3 today, but yet another surprisingly conservative selection. Sorry to say, I haven't yet seen any evidence Torres-Drogba works.

Interesting that it took just 2 games for AvB to go back on his 'no Torres n Drog together' policy.

No harm in giving it a go against the league's weakest side, it can offer both players valuable minutes and confidence.

Also he's playing both Drogba and Torres upfront and arguably our best player against WBA, Anelka, has been dropped to the bench and Lampard "the untouchable" in the starting line up again. . . sigh

Kevin Costner, Sean Connery, Andy Garcia...Frank Lampard--The Untouchables

Happy? It's Ramires-Mikel-Lampard plus Malouda!

When AVB said evolution, revolution...he really meant it. Should get 3 today, but yet another surprisingly conservative selection. Sorry to say, I haven't yet seen any evidence Torres-Drogba works.

No not happy, i don't like Ramires and Mikel together :(